Finally Over

Love in Disguise

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I can feel that his face is just beside mine. He rested his chin on my right shoulder. I feel the warmth of his body engulfing in my whole body. I can see in Siwon's face that he is really scared.

 

"Oh, I forgot. I only asked my friend to broadcast that for me. I think no one believe him though. Maybe I'll used all of you as a proof that what he said is serious."he said that makes my eyes widened.

 

"A--A--Amber."Siwon stuttered.

 

"Huh? You said something scaredy cat?"Amber answered. I felt that he is a different Amber.

 

"Siwon, don't be scared at him, it is just him and we are five."one of the guy said. Amber then let go of me and walked in front of me.

 

"He is right,Siwon. I've been busy lately and I didn't have time to work out anymore so I think the five of you can lend me a hand about that."Amber said.

 

AMBER's POV

 

In front of Krystal, I've fought the five guys.It is good that I accidentally left one of the file in my desk and went back to school to get it back because if I didn't, I guess I wouldn't be able to help her. I knock them down one by one because I am also in a hurry. I've got meeting to attend to. I give Siwon a black eye because he pissed me off. Then after I had knocked them, I take a look on my watch and hurriedly left because I will be late.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Before I can say my thanks to him, he quickly left. I think he really doesn't want me to talk to him. I touch my shoulder and it made me smile upon thinking that atleast he touch me and even hug me. I went home with a big smile on my face. Since then, nobody bothers me anymore or say any bad things to me or mock me. Time had passed, it is already two months. I was so surprised that our company was given back to us. It become the number one most successful company in Asia. Appa and Umma is very happy right now and they become more busy again. Our business in States also become one of the successful company there. I think all my nightmares has ended. My life went back to normal again. No more worries about my family problem.

 

"Finally, your family get through with it."Luna said.

 

"Yeah."I said with a smile.

 

"I wish you and Amber will get through with your problem too."Sully said. I looked at her, I know what she meant.

 

"I don't know Sull, maybe it will take a longer time."I said to her.

 

"You two used to be friends, atleast you should treasure that relationship."Luna said.

 

"I know."

 

I stole a glance at Amber. He is lying on his desk and sleeping soundly. Fron the time that all my problems are solved, I notice that he becomes at ease. I really am waiting for the day he will looked at me and talk to me again. I hope fate will help me to make that happen.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Appa is very happy about my achievement. I didn't expect that I did it either. I think I am destined to one of the best entrepreneur someday. I can feel it in my veins. Nuna is also very proud of me, and Hyung also did the same. He brings the Jung's company on the top. I feel at ease when everything is over. I am thankful because I can finally rest and won't face those old grumpy people anymore.

 

"So after this, what are you planning to do?"Vic-nuna said as she approched me while I'm lying on the couch.

 

"Nothing. Live life how I usually do."I answered.

 

"After all what you did for her, you are still not planning to talk to her?"Vic-nuna said raising her brows.

 

"Nah, we are better off wihthout each other."I answered the I close my eyes as I smile.