Vic's Little Brother

Love in Disguise

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I watched Minho-oppa's game with Luna and Sulli. We all cheer for their team. Minho-oppa is very impressive. All the girl's squel everytime she shoot or is just holding the ball. It makes my heart melt everytime he smiles and wave at me. I almost got a sore throat because of too much shouting.

 

"Thank you for cheering us." Minho-oppa said to me with a smile.

 

"Your welcome. Your great back there" I answered and smile at him. He blush when I praised him.

 

"Krys?"he looked at me straight in the eyes. My heart starts to beat faster.

 

"Y--Yes?"I answered while stuttering.

 

"Will you go out with me?" he asked.

 

I was so surprised when he asked me. I couldn't utter a word, I become completely speechless. It feels like I'm dreaming. Then, suddenly, Amber's image flashed into my mind. What the heck! Why does I see that dork's face in times like this?

 

"So, what do you think, Krys?"Minho-oppa asked me again.

 

"My answer is,.. YES, Oppa." I replied with a big smile. But why did I felt that there's something missing?

 

VIC's POV

 

It is Saturday, Anber is busy working out and doing his training. He always love doing that stuff than going to school or reading a book. I got bored. When finally, he finished his training, I immidiately aprroached him. Amber is really handsome without those glasses on. He always take it off when we are only in the house, so yeah, I was the only one girl who see his handsome face everyday.

 

"What is it, Nuna?" he asked.

 

"Let's go outside?" I told him with a smile.

 

"Okay. Just wait for a while."he said.

 

He came back with his glasses on and changed into a casual clothes. He likes to wear a long shorts and a shirt. He also likes to wear a cap. I always admire his fashion style because he always looked good in it.

 

"Am, don't wear your glasses this time. Besides we are not going to school."I said to him.

 

"Okay, Nuna."he answered and take off his glasses. This guy really obeys whatever I said to him. He is really a perfect little brother to me.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

After Minho-oppa's game, we decided to take a stroll in the park. This is the first time I walk alone with him. He talks a lot and he is funny. A complete opposite to Amber. Why did I compare him to Amber, anyway? I quickly get rid of him out of my thoughts. As I looked ahead, I saw Vic-unnie with a guy. I didn't listen to Minho-oppa anymore. I waited for them to walk closer to us.

 

"Vic-unnie." I called her. She looked surprise when she saw me.

 

"Oh, Krystal."she said. I take a glimpse to the guy she's with, I thought it's Amber from afar but it isn't. I introduced Minho-oppa to her but it seems they already know each other.

 

"Is he your boyfriend, Vic?" Minho-oppa asked. Vic-unnie just giggled.

 

"This guy is my little brother, A.J Song."she introduced him.

 

Vic-unnie's little brother is indeed a very handsome guy. When I look at his face, It really looks familiar. It feels like I've seen him before. Then my eyes were fixed to his y red lips, it was the same to Amber. I kinda feel like I'm a ert right now, checking out Vic-unnie's brother. Then I noticed that he grin.

 

AMBER's POV

 

It's funny for me when I think that Krystal didn't recognize me at all. Thick glasses is really a good disguise to hide my face. I noticed that she stared on my lips. I grinned at her. Then she stop staring at my lips anymore.

 

"You and Amber almost looked the same."she said to me.

 

I just nod at her then smile because she might recognized me when she hear my voice. Then I don't know why but she lookes surprise when I look at her and then she furrowed her brows. She then walk close to me.

 

"You're Amber, iaren't you?"she whispered. Then I felt that my heart start to race when for the first time our eyes meet.