To The Rescue

Love in Disguise

KRYSTAL's POV

 

The girls stop bullying me since Vic-unnie threatened them. But their eyes still following me, atleast they don't dare to touch me anymore and mock me. Then Just when the girls stop to bother me, the guys started. They have been asking me out and some of them is being rude to me when I reject them. Then the next day, I was shocked when Key broadcasted  to the whole school that he will beat up every guy who will bother me.

 

"Key, are you out of your mind?!"I told him.

 

"Don't worry Krys, I know how to fight."he answered to me with a smirk.

 

"Ofcourse, I will help too."Onew said.

 

"Thank you guys, but you don't really have to."I told them.

 

"Just let them become your knight in shining armor Krys."Luna sid to me.

 

"Yeah, atleast there is someone who you can count on to."Sully said then glance on Amber who is busy doing something.

 

I notice that Amber is always busy. He always reading something and sometimes he didn't come to school. I wonder what he's been doing these days. Only if he looked at me again I will really be happy.

 

AMBER's POV

 

My co-workers in the Jung's company always look down on me. Maybe becuase I am just a 17 years old guy and I am the one running the company. I worked hard to make the company back on it's place. We have a lot of competitors. I always sleep late at night because of work. When I go to school, I have another problem to take care of my otner problem, well it is not really my problem but my concern for her. I heard that there are guys who bothers her and being rude to her.

 

"Amber, are you sure you don't have feelings for her anymore?"Key asked when I was asking about Krystal.

 

"I already told you before, I don't."I answered.

 

"Why do you care so much for her right now?"Onew asked.

 

"I just pitied her. Besides she was just once my friend." I answered. The two look at each other then to me.

 

"If you say so."they said in unison.

 

I wonder why they don't believe that I don't have romantic feelings for her anymore. I really just pitied her, that is how I recognize what I feel.

 

KRYSTAL's POV 

 

The sun is already setting when I go out from the school. I studied in the library and I didn't notice the time. On my way into the front gate, I came across on these group of guy students. The five well known jerks in our campus.

 

"Wow, broke princess is still in school."Siwon said to me. Then he came closer to me with the other guys behind him.

 

"Back off, Siwon!"I told him with a stern voice.

 

"Oh, someone is acting tough."Siwon answered sarcastically then they all chuckled. "Maybe that's why Amber and Minho fall for you because of your toughness."he said to me.

 

"Shut up."I answered. I want to walk away but he blocked my way and the others too.

 

"Don't go yet, we are still having fun talking to you."Siwon said with a smirk on my face.

 

I wonder why Siwon was taken aback when he look behind me. Then someone sway his hand on my shoulder on the front and hug me from behind .

 

"I thought I already made it clear that I will beat up everyone who bothers her."a very familiar voice said to them.