Broken

Love in Disguise

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I can't believe in my eyes when I saw a picture of me kissing Minho-oppa and a picture of me sleeping beside him on his bed. Amber snatch the pictures away from my hand. He then stuff the envelope on his backpack.

 

"Don't worry, I'll find the person who own these pictures. I'll make sure that these photo won't leak-out on the campus."he said to me with assurance. The more I see that he cares for me the more I feel guilty and hurt.

 

"Amber, please don't hate me."I pleaded to him.

 

"I won't hate you, just do me these two favors though."he answered still without looking at me.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Keep your relationship with Minho for three weeks."he answered.

 

"Okay. What is the other one?"I asked him.

 

"Stay away from me and don't ever talk to me. If you can do that, I won't hate you."he said with a cold voice.

 

Before he can walk away from me, I grab his hand. But I was surprised when he pulled his hand from my grip.

 

"Let go of me!"he exclaimed. "You disgust me."he said then walk away.

 

I was left there standing. I drop on the floor because my knees feel weak. I weep until my eyes dry out from tears.

 

AMBER's POV

 

On the same day, I found the person who owns the picture. I told him to bring to me all the copies and negatives of the picture he took. He was trembling when I said to him that I will definitely kill him if he fails to do that. Maybe he sense that I wasn't bluffing so he agrees. He give me all of it and I burned it. I didn't go to the class. I went home and went to my training room. I let out my anger by punching the punching bag and kicking it. I can't stop my tears from falling from my eyes. I hate what I feel inside. I did that until all of my strength was drain and my heart becomes numb. Our friends were shock when they heard that we finally broke up. They didn't know the reason though. But Vic-nuna sensed that I am lying about the reason that I give told them so she asked me for the truth. She hugged me tightly and comfort me when she found out but I didn't feel anything anymore. I asked one of my classmates to change seat with me, then she agreed. I was sitting now on the back. To the place where I can't see her even within my peripheral vision. She did stay away from me and never talk to me. It made me feel at ease. Then after three weeks, her relationship with Minho was known to everyone.

 

"Amber, let's go to the arcade station. It's been a while since we last went there."Onew said.

 

"Okay."I answered.

 

"Oh, let's ask the girls too. Is it okay with you, Am?"Key said.

 

"No problem."I answer with a smile.

 

I really don't have feelings left for her anymore. She already make my heart numb for her. They enter the room and Key asked them to come along with us. They all agreed except her.

 

"How was th clown fishes?"I ask Sully when we are playing on the arcade station.

 

"One of them died."Sully said with a sadness on her voice.

 

"Oh, sorry. I'll get you a replacement for that." I said to her.

 

"Really?"she answered enthusiastically. I nodded my head with a smile. "Thank you!" 

 

If I hang-out with our friends, she will stay away. If she will hang-out with them, I am the one who will stay away. I didn't look at her, not even a glance. Then I got used to treat her like she doesn't exist in my life anymore. Everytime if she is there, I just treat her like she is an invisible person. I don't want to do this to here but I guess my mind and heart got tired of her.