Just A Kiss From You

Love in Disguise

KRYSTAL's

 

I look at Amber when I heard what he just said. He looks surprise while feeling his heartbeat with his hand. I think he went back to "trying to figure out how love feels" version of Amber. Then he look at me, his eyes are widened. I prayed that he finally figure out that what he feels is love, if I am not mistaken too.

 

"Krys, can we do that again?"he asked me.

 

"Do what?"I asked, I know what he means but I just want to make sure.

 

"Kiss."he answered timidly.

 

"O--Okay."I stuttered.

 

I close my eyes as he slowly lean his face closer to mine. Then I feel his soft lips against mine. My heart starts to race again and I began to wonder if his too. When he pulled back, I open my eyes. He is looking at me too. His cheeks are red and he is covering his mouth with the back of his palm. He blink his eyes many times then he got up. I feel disappointed, I think I put my hope up too much and assume the impossible thing. He went out of the gazebo. Then I saw him pluck one of the flower I tended earlier.

 

"Yah! What are you doing?!"I yelled at him.

 

AMBER's POV

 

When I and Krystal kiss again, I remembered everything. I was surprised when all my loss memory about her just suddenly flashed in my mind. I still love her, I know my love for her didn't disappear ever since. I went out at the gazebo to pick up the beautiful flower outside of it. When I lucked one, Krystal yelled at me. I look at her and it seems that she got angry, so I went back to her.

 

"For you."I said to her without looking at her.

 

I handed her the flower. I waited for her to take it but she didn't. So I look at her and she looked surprise. She is staring at me and I felt my face become warm.

 

"I love you."I said to her.

 

"Wh--What?"she stuttered.

 

"I said, I love you!"I said again with louder voice and looking straight into her eyes.

 

I notice that her eyes got teary then a big smile was drawn into her face. I got surprised when she suddenly hug me. She hug me tightly that I almost can't breath. I think she is really happy right now. I hug her back. I miss this kind of hug of her so much. It felt that it has been a very long time since we last hug like this. Then she pulled back and look at me.

 

"Are you sure you love me?"she asked me.

 

"Yeah. I already love you all along."I answered to her with a smile. Then she kiss me again.

 

My heart is jumping in happiness and my mind went blank. It feels like I'm in ecstacy right now. I kissed her back and we kissed until we run out of breath then we pulled back. We look deeply into each other's eyes. I didn't remember she look at me like this before, the time when we dated. I think she really love me this time.

 

"Your flower?"I said as I handed again the flower to her. She smiled and take it from my hand.

 

"Thank you. Even that you plucked the flower that I planted just to give it to me, I am still very happy."she said to me.

 

"So that's why you yelled at me."I said then chuckled. "I'm sorry, that is the nearest flower here and it is very beautoful and smells so good. I thought it is the perfect flower to give to you." I explained. Then she smiled.

 

"Amber, what about Yoona?"she asked. I can see in her eyes that she is worried and kinda sad.

 

"What about her?"I asked, confused.

 

"She really love you and I think, she deserves you more than me."she said.