Key's Sister

Love in Disguise

AMBER's POV

 

It is our summer vacation, my friends and I will be going to Onew's beach house. Vic-nuna allowed me to come with them. I had to persuade her so many times just to make her agree. She help me packed my things, she fold my clothes and orderly stuff it in my bag. She is really like an Umma to me. I invited her to go with me but she had other plans.

 

"Amber, don't forget what I've told you."she reminded me as I was heading out in our house.

 

"Don't worry Nuna, I clearly remember it."I answered with a smile.

 

"Don't forget to call me, everyday."she told me.

 

"Yes, Nuna."I answered.

 

"Take good care of yourself there. Don't get yourself in trouble."she said, sounded like a worried Umma.

 

"Okay Umm...I mean Nuna."I answered teasing her. 

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Key really owned a very classy beach house. We can see the  beautiful view of the beach from the window of our room. The house consist of three rooms. Me, Sully and Luna stayed in one room while all the boys stayed on the other one. The rooms were spacious though, it has a three single bed. I think Key made it ready for us. We also met her sister, Taeyeon-unnie. She is four years older than us just like Jess-unnie. She has a slender body and a good looking too. I looked at Amber to check if he is checking her out too like Onew but my eyes just met his. He is looking at me. He smiled at me and I smile at him back with a faint smile. Tae-unnie will be our guardian now. She stayed on the one room.

 

"Okay guys. You listen, since we don't have maids here, I want you all to help each other do the household chores, okay?"Tae-unnie said. We all agreed to her. "Amber, you come with me in the market, I need to shop for our food."she said to him.

 

"Yes, Nuna."Amber answered.

 

"Unnie, I will come with you too."I voluntered. She looked at me, looked like hesitating to agree.

 

"Okay, you can come with us."she said.I don't know why but I feel Tae-unnie has got a thing for my boyfriend.

 

We went together to the market. Tae-unnie already know all the vendors there, and we all got a big discounts in everything we bought. Amber was the one who carry everything. I wanted to help him but Tae-unnie make it first before me. They walk side by side too, she walk closer to him more than I did, everyone was looking at them. I feel annoyed when, one vendor thought that Amber is Tae-unnie's boyfriend. The dork just smiled and didn't say anything. I didn't talk to him on our way back at the beach house.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I wonder why Krystal keeps ignoring me since we went in the market until we came back to the house. I never got a chance to talk to her because Tae-nuna keep asking of my help. I didn't refuse to her. While I'm busy following Nuna's orders, Krystal is busy helping Luna and Sully too. While Key and Onew help me.

 

 

TAE's POV

 

I heard from my brother that Krystal and Amber were couple. He told me that Krystal is just asking Amber to help her forget her ex-boyfriend. He explained to me the whole situation of the two. When the girls had finished their work, I spotted Krystal outside, watching Amber from afar  with Onew and Key. I go closer to her.

 

"Amber is really a nice guy, isn't it?" I said to her. She looked kinda surprised when I suddenly approach her.

 

"He surely is."She answered with a smile.

 

"If you are not really planning to get serious with him, can you let me be with him? I really like him." I told her with a smile.

 

 I can see that her eyes were widened while looking at me. I want to see if she really didn't feel anything for him at all.