Surprise Arrival

Love in Disguise

AMBER's POV

 

Before she can introduce, I finally recognize her. Because of my happiness and excitement I quickly run to the front to hug her. All of my classmates were surprised by my action. I hug her tightly, I really missed her.

 

"I thought you wouldn't recognize me."she said to me then giggled.

 

"I almost didn't recognize you because you looked more beautiful than before."I answered.

 

"Oh, so you are a sweet talker now."she replied.

 

"I am just telling the truth."I answered back then she hug me more tightly.

 

Then we heared Mr. Han cleared his throat. That's when I realize that we are in the class. I let go of Yoona, I felt embarrass. Everyone is looking at us.

 

"Mr. Liu, please go back to your seat."Mr. Han said to me.

 

"Yes Sir."I answered to him. I apologize to everyone then headed to my seat. I hear Yoona is giggling.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I was so surprised when Amber hug the girl. I looked at her carefully then I realize it is Yoona. Amber really looked happy to see her again and I felt my chest becomes heavy. Yoona then introduce herself in front of our class. She really change a lot, I think not inside but outside. All the boys are admiring her, and Amber is looking at her too with sparkling eyes. I let out a deep sigh, I've got no chance of winning Amber over her now.  

 

"Sorry guys if I hadn't tell you the truth. I really booked my flight earlier than what I have said to you. I wanted to surprise you."she said to us when we were having lunch.

 

"We are planning to throw you a welcome party but I guess we will have it tonight."Amber said to her.

 

"You really change a lot, Yoon."Luna said to her.

 

"Yeah, you become more hotter and beautiful than the last time."Key said with a big smile.

 

"Well, I just decided to change my looks and style."she answered then chuckled. She then turn to me. "It's been a long time, huh?"

 

"Yeah."I replied then smile faintly.

 

"Yoona, do you have a boyfriend right now?"Sully answered. I paid all of my attention on what possibly Yoona will answer. I notice that Amber is doing the same too.

 

She looked at Amber. "I think if he remembered what we have agreed upon, I am going to have to."she answered then smile to him.

 

"Wow bro, instant girlfriend."Onew said then teased the two.

 

"Oh, you're lying, aren't you?"Amber replied.

 

"Lie about what?"Yoona asked.

 

Amber then leaned his face closer to her face and looked deeply into her eyes like searching for something. We all stare at them. I know that all of us is waiting for Amber to kiss her, Yoona's cheeks turned red. I took a big gulp. I feel that my heart stop beating. Why took this long to fall inlove again. I really hate myself now. I looked away because I don't want to see what he will going to do next.