Krystal's Love Heart Disease

Love in Disguise

VIC's POV

 

I got worried when Amber told me that his heart sometimes beat irregularly and sometimes he feels pain on his chest. He looked troubled about it. I decided to bring him on our family cardiologist, Dr. Henry Lau. He is the doctor of my late mom and a very good friend of my dad.

 

"Let's visit Dr. Henry this weekend to have a check up."I said to him. "And no working out or training for you now." I told him. He looked disappointed of what I have said.

 

"Okay, Nuna."he answered.

 

"When did it first happen?" I asked. He then starting to think.

 

"I'm not sure when."He asnwered.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Vic-nuna accompany me going to Dr. Henry's office clinic today. As we are on our way there, my phone suddenly rang. I see that Onew is calling me. I answer his call.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Hey Am, let's play basketball this afternoon."he said. I can hear Key's voice on the background.

 

"Bro, you should come!"Key shouted. I pull my phone away from my ear..

 

"I can't, Vic-nuna wouldn't allow me to do some strenous activity yet." I answered. The two groaned in disappointment.

 

"Why?"Onew asked.

 

"I think I have some kind of heart disease or something, we are going to the clinic right now for me to have a check-up."I answered.

 

"Well, I hope it's just nothing bro."Onew said then we ended our conversation.

 

Dr. Henry looked happy to see us. It's been a while since we last saw him. We have a chat before he check up my heart beat. He's been asking me some questions and everytime I answered him, he somewhat look at me strangely. Then later on, I notice that he's been holding himself not to laugh. He listen to my heartbeat again with his stethoscope and he told me that he want to speak with Vic-nuna before I went to the waiting area. I heard they were both laughing out load from the other room. I saw Vic-nuna is grinning when  she came back.

 

"What did Dr. Henry say,Nuna?" I asked her.

 

"Well, he diagnosed that you have a rare heart condition."she answered.

 

"Rare heart condition? Is it fatal?"I replied. I saw that Vic-nuna doesn't feel worried at all.

 

"I don't think so. Anyway, the girl you've been telling to Dr. Henry, is it Krystal?"she asked with a grin on her face.

 

"Ye--Yeah."I answered awkwardly. Then she burst out her laughter. I just looked at her, confused. "How did you know that I am referring to Krystal?"

 

"Well, I had just guess it."she answered.

 

"What kind of heart disease do I have? Is it can still be treated?"

 

"Well, it is called Krystal's Love Heart Disease, it can't be treated but it is not fatal. You can still live normally and can still do a strenous work. Even impossible things, I guess."she said.

 

"Krystal's Love Heart Disease?"I aske her with a puzzled look, she nod. "I didn't know there is a heart disease with Krystal's name on it." I added. Vic-nuna starts lauhging again. I'm starting to get annoyed by her.

 

"You should keep Krystal close to you, or else you will die."Vic-nuna said with a serious look on her face and I gulp. She then giggled.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

We we're waiting for Amber to arrive in our classroom. We are all worried about him because of what Onew said. I didn't expect that Amber is suffering from a heart disease. Finally, he came. He look just fine. We surrounded him and he look at us with a puzzled face.

 

"So how was your check-up?"Key asked.

 

"It was fine."Amber answered.

 

"What was the doctor's diagnosis?" Onew asked.

 

"Do you really have a heart problem?"Sulli followed.

 

"Is it fatal?"Luna said.

 

"Hey, just one question at a time."Amber said and we all back off. "Yeah, I have a rare type of heart conditon and it is not fatal, I think."he added.

 

"What kind of heart disease do you have?"I asked,with a worried voice. He looked at me. I feel scared of what he is going to say.

 

"Krystal's Love Heart Disease!"he answered. "Vic-nuna said I should keep you close to me or else I will die."

 

All of our friends' jaw drop open. And me, I got so embarrassed. I can feel my face feels so hot.

 

"Stupid!" I yelled at him, he is looking at me confused.

 

I am stomping my feet walking back into my chair. I can hear Luna, Onew, Sulli and Key burst out in laughter. They were laughing like a mad man and woman. I can hear Amber is getting irritated about them laughing about what he said. I covered my face with my palm. I giggled silently. He is really stupid!