Sudden Proposal

Love in Disguise

AMBER's POV

 

After the incident, I ask Krystal to stay in our house if her parents isn't around. Appa ask her parents permission and they agredd for their daughter's safety. For a meantime, she will be stayong in our house unti I settle all things. I ask Hyung to find where Lee Soo Man's wherabout. He is good in tracking people's location. That is what Appa also taught him and what I am starting to learn. We found out that he is in the States. He is also leading a gang. I thought that if we will not do anything, sooner or later they will attack again. Take up all my exams in advance, I decided to go to America to hunt him down. I decided not to tell Krystal about this because I know she wouldn't let me.

 

"Krystal will really be upset if she will find out."Yuri said to me.

 

"She will never find out if you didn't tell anyone about our plan."I answered to him.

 

"Do you think we can finish them all? It just the two of us."he said. We should bring Jonghyun along with us."he suggested.

 

"Okay. If that's what you want."I told him.

 

"This will be fun."Yuri said excitedly. He really like to do this kind of things.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I felt that Amber is hiding something from me again. He took all his exams in advance and told me that he will be going abroad because Yuri-oppa needed his help in business. Ofcourse, I didn't believe him at all. I know there is other reason behind it. On the night, before the day he will leave Korea, we have a conversation. I know he just put his poker face on. We are sitting beside each other on the sofa in their veranda.

 

"When will you going to come back here?"I asked him.

 

"Maybe, before the next school year starts."he answered.

 

"Okay."I answered to him.

 

"Krys."

 

"What?" I answered and turn to him. He looked at me in the eyes and he looked serious.

 

"After we graduate high school, let's get married."he said to me.

 

"Wha---What?"I stutttered. My eyes were widened. 

 

"Let's get married after we graduate high school."he said to me.

 

I just stare at him. There are so many thoughts running on my head. Then he stood up and kneel in front of me. My heart is beating so fast. He grab a small box from his pocket and he opened it before me. I can see a very beautiful ring with it's stone sparkling. I can't believe right now that he is proposing to me.

 

"I know this is not a romantic place to propose but still I really wanted to ask you this."he said and take a deep breath. "Krystal Jung, I am really,madly, deeply in love with you. And I think it is like catching a lightning a chances of meeting someone like you. You show me beuatiful and I'll show you wonderful as we share the love. I'll give you everything you ever dreamed of. So now,I am kneeling before you, asking you if, will you marry me?"he said to me looking deeply in my eyes.

 

I just sit there, stunned. I can see his love and sincerity in his eyes. He smiled at me while waiting for my answer. I am feeling extremely happy at this moment. My tears began to fall from my eyes because of this.

 

"Yes! I will marry you." I answered to him. I can see that he is also very happy that I said yes to him.

 

He slipped the ring into my ring finger and then he kissed me and hug me.

 

"Thank you, for accepting me."he whispered to me.

 

"Am, promise me you will come back as soon as possible."I said to him.

 

"I promised."he answered and hug me tightly.