Confessing The Truth

Love in Disguise

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I was so surprised when Amber punch Minho on his face. I wonder if he really forget everything. He drag me away and we headed into our school garden. I just followed him silently. When we got there, he let out a deep sigh, I guess just to calm himself. We are both sitting on the bench where he always lie down. When I look at him, he chuckled and look at me.

 

"Is he your ex-boyfriend or something?"he asked me.

 

"Yeah."I answered.

 

"Sorry if I punched him, but honestly, I felt relieved and happy when I did that. Maybe because he pisses me off."he said.

 

"It's okay, I want to slap him also."I answered then giggled. Then we both laugh.

 

"But seriously, what all of you are hiding to me?"he asked, he looked serious.

 

I looked at him in the eyes. I feel scared to tell him the truth but I know he will going to ask Vic-unnie for the truth and eventually he will know everything. I gather up all my courage and to tell him everything.

 

"We dated before."I said to him. He looked surprised upon hearing it.

 

"Then?"

 

"I cheated on you with Minho, and you were so upset about it and decided to hate me by ignoring me forever. I'm sorry!"I said and I cry again. I cover my face with my hands and sob.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I can't believe what Krystal had said to me. When I heard it, my chest feels heavy. I leaned back on the bench. I don't know what so say. She is crying beside me. I felt sad by seeing her like that. I can't imagine that Krystal had done that to me. But I don't understand why I didn't feel any hate towards her.

 

"That's why I feel relieved and happy when I punch him because he really deserve that."I said.

 

I looked at her but she is still crying, with her head down and covering her face with her hands. I put my arm across her shoulder and pull her closer to me. My hand is touching her head.

 

"Don't worry, I don't hate you anymore. It's all in the past, even my brain already forgets it and I guess my heart has already get over with it too. So don't cry." I said to her. 

 

She hug me and cry on my chest. I bet this is what she's been worrying about. I wonder what type of feeling I felt for her before. I know I care for her now but I am not sure if this feeling is what they called the man-woman type of love. Right now, I just feel light, nothing more, nothing else.

 

"Amber."she called me softly.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I love you!"she said to me.

 

My eyes were widened. She looked at me. I blink my eyes many times. I want to utter a words but there is noting came out in my mouth. I think I've gone mute for that second. I stand up and take a step back away from her. She was surprised by what I did. Then I can see sadness in her eyes. I exhaled and inhaled just for me to think straight again. Then I walk closer to her.

 

"Maybe, I did love you before but I don't know if what I feel for you now is the same feeling I've felt for you before."I said to her.

 

"I understand."she answered. "Atleast now, you know that I love you, not just a friend but more than a friend."she said to me with a smile. I smiled at her.

 

"If I figure out is this feeling I feel for you, I will directly tell it to you."I said to her.

 

"I'll wait for that and I will say those words again by that time."she said.

 

I sit beside her. She hug me again, and now she is not crying nor sad but she is now looking happy. I feel happy too everytime I see her happy. Everything now feels so right.