Spending Night Together

Love in Disguise

KRYSTAL's POV

 

It is getting dark, and Amber and I are still stuck in our school garden. I sit on the bench while hugging my knees because it is already cold. I left my phone on my bag so we can't call anyone to asked for help. Amber sit beside me,so close to me that I can feel his body warmth. When he notice that I am shaking, I take off his uniform leaving his under white shirt then wrap it to me.

 

"Thank you." I said to him.

 

"No prob."he answered with his dorky smile. "Are you hungry?"he asked me.

 

"Yeah."I answered.

 

He then grab his back pack then grab a one small chocolate bar then handed it to me.

 

"I'm sorry if it is just what I've got."she said to me with his dorky smile while rubbing the back of his head.

 

"What about you?"I asked.

 

"Don't worry about me, I will be fine."he answered.

 

I ate the chocolate bar that he give me, and somehow it satisfy my hunger. We just sit together, with only just the light of the moon enlightening us. I know our situation is hard but I feel still feel happy. I will be able to stay alone with Amber for the whole night. He then move next to the other bench to lie down. I kinda feel disappointed about it but I am sleepy too. I lie down on the bench where I am sitting before. My body shiver because of the cold temperature.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I didn't expect that I will be locked in the school garden together with Krystal. It is really cold and I bet Krystal is shivering. I got up when I heard her sneeze. I move my bench closer to her's like combining it to create a big space. I lie down on it. Now, I am lyinf down beside Krystal. She turn her back at me, and she didn't say anything. I lift her head and let it rest into my arm.

 

"Krys, can I hug you?"I asked her.

 

"No."she answered.

 

"You'll catch a cold if you wouldn't."I said to her.

 

"Okay."

 

I pulled her closer to me. Our body heat is just enough to give us warm. I feel relieved when I saw that she is not shivering anymore. I close my eyes, trying to get some sleep. I can smell Krystal's scent and it makes me feel at ease. She is really have a good smell, I like the smell of her hair too. Maybe all girl's hair smells good. Almost half an our have pass but I didn't get some sleep yet. I wonder if Krystal is asleep because she is not moving anymore. I feel my arm start to numb but I decided to just bear with it.

 

"Man, I can't fall asleep." I mumbled.

 

"You are not alone."she answered.

 

"Oh, your are still awake? I thought you already have fallen asleep."I said to her.

 

I feel my face become hot when Krystal turn to face me. Our face is close to each other. I never seen her face this close before. Her eyes is lock on mine. We look deeply into each other's eyes. Then she burried her face into my chest. I can feel her breath. I think she iis still cold that's why she decided to get more closer to me. I hug her a little bit tightly.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

When I burried my face on his chest and move my body a little to his, it feels more warmer than before. I can smell his scent. I really love his smell. How I wish that morning won't come anymore so we can stay like this forever. I can feel my heart is jumping because of joy but I didn't feel his. I kinda feel disappointed about it. Maybe he is cured of the disease he got from me. Who am I kidding, it's already been a long time now since that heart disease of him was cured.

 

"Amber, I love you."I whispered softly.

 

"Did you say something? I'm sorry I didn't hear you."he replied.

 

"I said, let's go to sleep."I said to him clearly.

 

"Okay."he answered. "Krys, my stomach right now feels funny."he added.