Krystal's Challenge

Love in Disguise

AMBER's POV

 

This girl is really bothering me so much today. As I enter into our room to get my bag, she then suddenly bump into me while running. She begans to fall down after her body hits mine, luck for her I catch her before her body hit on the floor. I was half bending my knee, she is still closing her eyes even if seconds had already passed. My knee started to shake because of my current position so I let go of her. Her first landed on the floor. I feel uneasy because other people is staring at us. I quickly grab my bag and walk.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I open my eyes when my landed on the floor. It slightly hurts. Then I saw Amber passed by holding his bag. I stand up as I noticed that all my classmates are staring at me. Luna and Sully are giggling.

 

"Who the hell he think he is?!" I exclaimed when I found out that it was Amber who drop me on the floor.

 

"I didn't expect him to treat you like that, either." Sullie said.

 

"Me too, I thought he will grab that oppurtunity to said something sweet to you."Luna said then chuckled. This girl really love to tease me.

 

"Yah Luna, stop that! I don't want you two to tease me to him anymore, got it?!"I said to them with a glare.

 

"Okay, only if you accept our challenge." Luna answered then she looked at Sulli and both grinned.

 

"Bring it on!"

 

"We challenge you to win Amber's heart!" Sulli said. I was speechless when I heard what they said.

 

"It's easy for you, right? Since you always get what you want and you always makes other people to easily like you and fall for you." Luna said.

 

"Okay, and if I succeed, you Luna will date Onew while Sulli will date Key."I replied. I was refering to the two clowns in our class.

 

"Deal!"the two answered in unison.

 

"Okay stupid dork, I will surely win your heart in just a short time!" I said to myself.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I was walking with Vic-nuna going to the library. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, there is this familiar looking girl pop up in front of us. She is smiling at us.

 

"Hi Unnie!" she greeted Vic-unnie with a smile.

 

"Oh, hi Krystal."Nuna replied she looked surprised. "What can I do for you?"

 

"Can I borrow him for a while. I need to say something very important."she said while pointing at me. This girl is really strange.

 

"I don't want to talk with you." I said to her frankly. "Let's go, Nuna." I said as I turn to Vic-nuna. She followed me when I drag her.

 

VIC's POV

 

I don't know what's going on between Krystal and Amber. I don't like to think that Krystal might liked Amber but she's showing it. While Amber on the otherhand is just being himself, he always say what he wanted to say.He didn't say a lie, seriously. No matter how embarrassing that truth is.

 

"Am, you should be kinder to her."I said to him as we enter the library.

 

"I don't know her, Nuna."he answered to me. I was surprised by his answer.

 

"She is Krystal Jung, she is one of your classmate so you should treat her well."I explained to him. He is just looking at me,expressionless. Okay I give up, he clearly doesn't care at all.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

In my entire life I never been humiliated in front of  others, just now. A plain dork is ignoring and always shrugging me off. That guy is surely ticking me off. All guys in the school will the everything just to get my attention while this one, always just refusing it. This world is really cruel.

 

"Krystal Jung!" I heard a very familiar voice called me from behind.