Notes

Love in Disguise

AMBER's POV

 

After I walked Vic-nuna into her classroom, I decided to go to the school garden to take a nap. When I got there, I saw Yoona sitting on one of the bench looking at the paper that she was holding. She let out a deep sigh after she look at it and put it down. She looked worried and depress.

 

"Hey!" I greet her. She turn to me and immidiately hide the paper that she was holding as I was coming closer to her.

 

"Hi! I didn't notice you there."she said with a smile.

 

"I just came here, actually."I answered. I glance at her back. "Was that a test paper?"I asked.

 

"So you already saw it."she said then sigh again and show me the paper as I sit next to her.

 

I took the paper from her hand and looked at it. It is a math test paper. She used the wrong formula in solving the problem to other numbers and in some numbers she miscalculated the answers. She almost got the passing grade.

 

"I really hate math. I at it!"she exclaimed.

 

"I'll make a simple math notes for you, one that is easy to understand and I'll give many examples."I told her as I returned her paper. I can see that she's happy with what I have said.

 

"Really?"she asked, and I nodded.

 

YOONA's POV

 

I was extremely happy when Amber told me that he will make a notes for my math subject. I kinda feel special for him. Due to my happiness, I suddenly hug him tightly. I can feel the warmth of his body and it makes me feel at ease. When I finally come back into my senses I let him go. I feel that my blood slowly flowing into my face causing it to feel warm.

 

"So...Sorry."I quickly apologize to him then look down. I want to avoid his eyes and so that he won't notice that I blushed.

 

"Nah, it's okay."he answered. I lift up my head to look at him and I see that he is already smiling at me.

 

"Thank you, Amber." I said to him with a smile.

 

"No problem."he replied then he went to the next bench and then lie down.

 

"Are you planning to skip your class again?" I asked him.

 

"No, I will just take a nap."he answered.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

When I open the door to go out from our classroom, I saw Amber and Yoona. They look happy talking to each other. I followed them as they pass by. I think Amber will walk her into her classroom and I was right. My chest feels heavy, my mind is telling me that I should be the one who is talking and walking with him now. I glared at him when our eyes meet as he headed to our room and I walk away. I meet Sully and Luna in the library, they are both busy writing a notes.

 

"Are you sure you are not coming with us this weekend?" Luna asked without leaving her eyes on her notebook.

 

"Nah, besides Amber and I are not in good terms right now and I think Minho-oppa will not agree if I ask him." I answered.

 

"So it will just be me, Luna, Key, Onew and YOONA then." Sully said while stressing out the last name she mentioned.

 

My brows furrowed. First he walked her into her classroom and now I knew that he invited her for their group study this weekend. I feel irritated when I think about it. I didn't show it to the two because they will tease me again.

 

"Sull, do you think Amber notice that Yoona like him?" Luna asked, looking at Sully with a grin.

 

"I am not sure." Sully replied then she turn to me. "What do you think, Krys?" she asked me with a grin on her face and then Luna too.

 

"I don't know! Why don't you ask him yourself!" I yelled causing everyone there to look in my direction. I smiled awkwardly and apologize.

 

The librarian scold me and the two were giggling. They are keeping their voice low. I glared at them then they both stop giggling and continue writing their notes.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I start to write the notes for Yoona during our math class. Maybe Mr. Han, our teacher notice me that I was busy doing something while he was teaching. then he approach me. He cleared his throat to get my attention, when I lift up my head, he is already standing in front of my desk crossing his arms to his chest.

 

"Mr. Liu, what are you doing?"he asked me. All my classmates are looking at me, even Krystal.

 

"Making a notes."I answered.

 

"Can I see it?" I handed him the notes and he go through over it. I notice that his brow raised as he is flipping every pages. "Why did you write  a notes if you already know all of these?" he asked.

 

 "It's not for myself." I answered.

 

"For who is it then?"he asked.

 

"My friend,Yoona Im." I answered, and the next thing I know, all of my classmates are teasing me.

 

"Do not do it during my class kid." Mr. Han said and handed back my written notes. I apologize and just nodded then he go back to the front and continue his lecture.

 

KRYSTAL'S POV.

 

I can't believe that he is making a notes for her. I don't understand why do I feel upset when I heard it. Luna and Sully were about to tease me but I glared at them so they stop. I can't concentrate in listening on the lecture anymore. I really hate what I am feeling right now. Why do I feel jealous to Yoona? I take a look at Amber, maybe he notice me looking at him because he shifted his gaze towards me. He did not look away this time, instead, he flash his dorky smile at me. I feel that my heartbeat change, I am the one now who looked away. I glance at him again but he is now looking on the front. I let out a deep sigh, I didn't know what I am doing anymore.