Safety

Love in Disguise

MR. LEE's POV

 

I throw my class of whisky on the wall of my office when I heard that Chen already caught one of Joon's  man. I bet he already found out that I was after my half nephew's life.  I called Joon to come into my office. This guy had never failed me before everytime I asked him to take care something for me. He arrive at my office, just an hour after I called him.

 

"What do you want me to do, Sir?"he asked me.

 

"I want you to bring to me the boy. I want to finish him myself."I said to him.

 

"Yes,Sir!"he answered me.

 

"And Joon, bring your four best men and kill everyone whoever try to stop you. Whether it is a man or a woman."I said to him.

 

"Got it Sir."he answerd with a smirk on his face then he left.

 

I can not die in piece as long as that boy is still alive. I already swore to my mother's grave that I will avenge her death. I will kill all of my bastard father's descendant who abandoned me and my mother. I won't let Liu, dominate again, especially in the business world and I know, that boy is planning to.

 

AMBER's POV

 

It's been a month since the field trip. My relationship of Krystal is going smoothly. I can feel that she loves me more than before. I didn't tell her that I already remembered everything. I think there is no point of telling that anymore. When I was walking with Krystal going on the front gate of our school, I see this one man standind just outside of the gate. He looked at me and then left. I began to wonder who he is. He doesn't look suspicious though so I just shrug it off. I always walk Krystal into her house. She didn't want her driver to fetch her every afternoon. After I walked her home, I spotted the man again. I began to feel that he is following me. So I quickly think a way to catch him and what I've planned work.

 

"Who are you?"I asked him when I pinned him down on the ground. He was lying on the ground and I grab him by his collar.

 

"Stay calm, boy."he said to me. "I am Jonghyun, Mr. Song asked me to watch over you."he answered.

 

"What did you say?"I asked him,I got confused. Then I let go of him and he got up.

 

"Man, you are really his son."he said while cleaning off the dirt on his clothes. "Listen kid,there is someone out there is trying to kill you right now."

 

My eyes widened when I heard what he said.  I know who he is referring to. I can't believe that they finally find where I am. I quickly went home. I stormed at Appa's office. I was surprised to see that Hyung is there. 

 

"Why you seem in a hurry?"Appa said to me.

 

"Yo!"Yuri said with a grin.

 

"Did they finally found me?"I asked him directly. I can see that Appa was surprised when I asked him and Hyung's grin slowly disappear.

 

"Yeah."he answered. "But don't worry, I already made your school perimeter secure. Nobody of Lee's men can go near you."he added.

 

"But what about my friends? I bet they will harm them too."I said to him.

 

"We already take care of that, so relax bro."Yuri answered.

 

I know that I should feel relived but I didn't. I can't sleep during this night. I'm afraid that there will be something bad that will happen to my friends, especially to Krystal. I don't want her to be hurt or harm. I swear I will kill those who will touch her even the tip of her hair.