Chapter 60: Crazy Fans?

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

“Come on boys, we’re already running behind schedule.” Their manager hurried as they left the airport.

“What’s out schedule for today?” Sunggyu asked.

“A small fan gathering event, Q and A style.”

“Do I have to come?” Soo-jung questioned hoping the answer would be a no.

“Of course. Is that even something to ask?”

“How about Hye-min?” Woohyun asked.

“She can sit in audience seats while you guys finish. It’s a quick event, shouldn’t last more than 3 hours.” He said.

“3 hours?!” Hye-min gasped. She had no other choice but to obey their manager.

“Don’t worry, I’ll keep you company from the stage.” Woohyun assured her sending her one of his heart gestures.

When they arrived, their manager told Hye-min to sit in the front and center spot, so that he could keep an eye on her. The last thing he wanted was for her to get lost in the crowd of fans.

“Before we start I want to clarify something.” Woohyun announced.

“What?” Sunggyu asked.

“Clarify why you kiss her hand on the plane?” Sungjong revealed shocking everyone.

“You what?!” Hoya’s eyes grew as he clenched both his jaw and fist.

“Not that.” Woohyun said flashing a glare to Sungjong who quickly hung his head.

“Then what is it?” Hoya asked with fury.

“Watch it. You have no right to be angry.” Woohyun warned.

“Then tell us.” Dongwoo insisted.

“So Miss Soo-jung here totally misunderstood Hye-min.”

“What did I do?” She complained.

“Hye-min doesn’t like Sungyeol.” He words brought relief to Hoya and L. Sungyeol was a bit disappointed; he was starting to like the fact that Hye-min had a crush on him.

“What do you mean? She admitted it!”

“You asked Hye-min would her favorite was, right?”

“Mhmm.”

“Then you asked if she liked Sungyeol, the person who is her favorite, right?”

“Yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter