Chapter 78: Moving on

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye-min’s POV

~ July 2014  ~

Two weeks have passed since the breakup.

We hadn’t spoken to each other since. That day marked the end to our relationship. One decision had turned us into strangers.  

It was over. We were over.

It was like I finally woke up from a long dream; a dream I wasn’t ready to wake up from.

I crawled to my desk and opened up my laptop.

Infinite performs Back for their comeback on Music Bank. Has fans crying for more.

The next thing I knew I found myself watching the video of their performance. Sunggyu oppa was first to sing and the camera focused on him and Sungyeol oppa. Then it was him. Hoya oppa. I couldn’t get myself to continue and quickly closed the tab.

“Hye-min ah? Are you home?” Soo-jung’s voice called from the living room.

That’s strange, she never visits me without notice. Since she moved to the same apartment as Infinite, she rarely came home.

“I’m in my room!” I shouted back.

“Oh you’re alive!” She said with relief.

“Why wouldn’t I be?”

“Well you haven’t called me in forever and oppa told me how you haven’t left home for 2 weeks. I was scared something happened to you.”

“What would happen?” I shrugged, returning to my laptop.

“Are you okay? I heard what happened. I’m sorry I couldn’t be there for you.” She asked patting me on the back.

“Of course. I’m better than ever.” I lied.

“Come on Hye-min, how can you not be hurt? It’s not healthy to keep it in.”

“There’s nothing to let out. I knew it was wrong for an average girl like me to date a celebrity. From

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter