Chapter 3: You Again

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye-min’s POV

I walked back toward and ice rink glass searching for Soo-jung. Of course, she was hidden in the crowd of screaming girls surrounding “Infinite”, whoever they were. It was no use, she was too star struck to even notice I had left the ice rink. I spent some time wandering the indoor amusement park; there was a live performance on stage. Families sat around cheering and singing, couples filled the park taking photos together or doing something else that was lovey dovey and how could I forget the screaming crowd from the ice rink.

I took a good look around the indoor park, bringing back childhood memories when I would come here with my older brother and parents. Last summer I had come here with Vincent. The thought of him made my heart sink. I strolled through the park until I reached favourite ride, the Merry-Go-Round. I made my way to the white horse with gold detailing but was interrupted by my phone.

Ring-ring.

 "Hello?" 

"Hye-min ah where did you go?? Meet me back at the ice rink quickly! QUICKLY" Soojung screamed through the other line and ended the call.

“What was the rush?” I thought as I jumped off the ride before the man started it. I headed back down to the ice rink. Not noticing all the cords set up on the ground I stumbled forward, but instead of planting my face on the ground I felt a strong hand grip onto my arm.

"Thank you" I said trying to regain myself after a near-death experience.  

"It's you again, you should be more careful." The boy joked.  It was there same boy from before. I got a good look at his face this time. He wasn’t half bad looking, nothing too special but definitely more than average. Although it could have been because of the eye make-up. Right, Korean boys wear makeup too.

  "O-oh yea, I will thanks again." My cheeks flushed with embarrassment.  
I quickly pushed my way through the crowd looking over the heads hoping to find my friends. In situations like these my height of 171 cm came in handy.

"Hye-min over here!!" A voice said accompanied by a waving hand.

“You still have your ice rink ticket, right?” She asked as I got closer.

“I don’t know.” I shrugged, reaching into my pocket and trying to feel for the paper.

“Oh here it is! Do you need it for something?” I asked, a little confused to what was going on.

“Just wait for it. What number are you Hye-min?” Soo-jung asked peaking at my ticket.

“Number 328. Why do we need this?” I said raising my eyebr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter