Chapter 24: It's only fair

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye-min’s POV

I pulled off my earbuds and asked him again.

“When did you get here?”

“Since the train started.” Hoya oppa smiled pulling my textbook off my lap.

“What are you studying? English?” He asked, flipping through some pages.

“No, it’s Chemistry.” I watched as he stared at the words on the page. He probably had no idea what anything meant.

“What time is it now?” I asked looking over at him. He pulled out his phone and showed me the time.

7:30 AM.

“It’s time for breakfast!” I said as I clasped my hands together. My stomach was also giving me a reminder.

“Where did you put my bag?” I grabbed his arm and leaned in closer to see if they were nearby.

“Um…They’re with L.” He pointed to the seats behind us. L oppa was sitting directly behind him and Manager oppa was sleeping in the seat behind me.  I got out of my seat and carefully squeezed myself between his legs and the chair in front of him.

The train suddenly halted to a stop and fell forward, causing my lips to land and Hoya oppa’s.

“Not again…” I thought. It was the second time today.

I instantly pulled away from his face. We were both shocked by this kiss. This kiss, just like the one earlier was so unexpected. I stood there for a moment, staring at Hoya oppa. When looked up, I saw that L oppa was also up from his seat. He face in shock. He must have witnessed everything... In fact, everyone was in awe…they had all witnessed what just happened.

I covered my face in embarrassment and stepped out to the aisle.

Just as I got out, I felt something push me from behind. I stumbled over my feet and closed my eyes waiting for my face to meet the floor. I was definitely going to need a face reconstruction after this.

“Watch where you’re going!” I opened my eyes and realized I was still upright, my face had hit something other than the floor. My face was still intact, thank goodness! I looked up and saw L oppa. His stare was strong and scary. He was angry. I peeked around and saw everyone’s glaring at something.

I turned and saw a boy behind the cart. He hadn’t paid attention to where he was going. The boy repeatedly apologized.

“Please don’t get me in trouble! I’m so sorry!” he begged. I released myself from L oppa and walked over to the boy. He couldn’t have been much older than me; he was probably doing some part time work.

“Don’t worry, it was only an accident! Just remember to keep your eyes forward next time!” I smiled patting him on the shoulder.

As an apology, he gave me a pack of eggs.

“Aw thank you! I was getting hungry.” The boy quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter