Chapter 4: The Realization

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye-min’s POV

“For the third time today, thank you!” I said, peeking to make sure it was the same guy.

“No problem, just be more careful next time.” The boy said as he looked into the crowd.

“If you’d excuse me, I have to claim my spot as 328.” I laughed trying to get myself back together. I started walking out of the crowd when a hand grabbed me and screamed.

“I found her! Number 328! She’s my partner for today!” That’s strange, I swear that voice belonged to the same guy that’s helped me today. And surely it did.

“Wait you’re part of this boy group, Infinite?” I gasped finally realizing he was not a normal person like me.

“Wait…shouldn’t you know? You are a fan, aren’t you?”  He questioned raising his eyebrow.

“Well….” I started to explain.

“I guess it doesn’t matter” he said, stopping me from explaining any further.

“Okay, so what’s this all about anyhow?” I asked as we made our way to the other paired couples.

“It’s a Valentine’s special mission game. The grand price includes backstage passes to our Korea based events for the next year – but I guess you’re not interested in that – and that over there” he pointed to a glass box.

Inside the box there was a couple necklace, a circle and a key. It was just my style. Simple. Beside it was a pair of plane tickets.

“Is that a trip?” I asked, trying not to sound overly interested in the tickets.

“Yup, the winner and their friend will be joining us on a trip to Hong-Kong and Jeju-do in June.”

“Okay couples, go change into these clothes and come back here in 10 minutes.” The MC said handing over stacks of clothes.

Everyone headed back to the stage looking at one another. We all had the same outfit. The bottoms consisted of black skinny jeans and combat boots. We wore a solid coloured hoodie. The colours among couples were different, there was a white, black, pink, yellow, red and green pair. My partner and I were team purple.

“Okay couples are you ready for the mission today?” The MC asked. You could tell he was a little too enthusiastic making him appear it feel unnat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter