Chapter 31: Still Here...

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye-min’s POV

Flashbacks of my memories played in my head. Maybe this was it. Maybe this was the end. My childhood with Sean, my parents and Soo-jung. It was all there. Then that day I met Infinite, for some reason that day stood out. The memories I made with Hoya oppa in the short time I’ve gotten to know him. And L oppa, memories with him replayed too.  I felt the pain leaving my body, I took a deep breath and waited.

Suddenly I came back to my sense. I felt a sharp tug before hitting my head against a rock on the ground causing me to momentarily lose consciousness. I opened my eyes and saw Infinite’s manager next to me.

“Hye-min! You were almost killed!” He screamed. People all around gathered to see what had happened.

“Are you okay?” He sat up pulling his phone which was echoing with voices.

“Why! Why did you have to pull me back?!” I cried when I realized I was still here. He ruined it, all this pain I was feeling would have disappeared if he didn’t pull me back.

“This pain…I wanted it gone…” I hit my palms against the paved ground and cried.

He grabbed me with one arm and hugged me. He rested his head on top of mine and the back of my head gently. It reminded me of something my dad would do when I was upset.

“…I just wanted it to end…” I sobbed fully resting in his arms.

“Hello? She’s okay now. I’ll bring her back soon.” He said into the phone before returning his focus to me. He looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter