Chapter 74: You Mean Everything

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

“Hye-min, aren’t you going to sit me?” L asked as he watched her get into the front seat beside their manager.

“No!”

“How about me?” Woohyun asked.

“No!”

“Not even me?” Hoya teased.

“No! You guys stink!” Hye-min teased pinching her nose. When the doors closed she quickly opened the window and took a deep breath

“Someone save me!” She gasped.

“We don’t smell that bad!” Sungyeol defended as he sniffed his shirt along with the other members.

“Hye-min we don’t know what you’re talking about. We smell fine!” Woohyun said.

“Hyung, do we smell bad?” Sunggyu asked their manager who only let out a chuckle.

“Hye-min let me tell you a secret. The one thing I regret when working with them is losing my sense of smell.”

“Hahaha! Good one oppa!” Hye-min burst into laughter giving him a high five.

“Hyung!” The all whined which only made their manager and Hye-min laugh harder.

Not long after they arrived at their dorm.

“Welcome to our dorm!” Hoya smiled as he led Hye-min inside.

“Hye-min you’re the first girl we’ve brought home! You should feel special.” L laughed, nudging her arm.

“None of you have ever brought a girlfriend here before?” Hye-min teased.

“Nope, you’re the first girl to see our dorm!” Sungjong said passing Hye-min a bottle of water.

“Thanks! But how about Soo-jung? Dongwoo oppa, haven’t you brought her here yet?”

“Nope.” He answered.

“Not even once? But you guys are dating!” Hye-min’s gasped as eyes grew with surprise.

“I don’t know, we just never stay home.” He shrugged.

“Really? When Sean and I dated, we always went over to each other’s places. It’s so comfortable just lounging around at home.”

The moment they heard Sean’s name leave Hye-min’s mouth, they exchanged worried glances at each other.

“What?” Hye-min questioned at their sudden silence and change of expression.

“Was it because I said Sean’s name?” She asked only to have them avoid eye co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter