Chapter 50: Fan Mail

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

“What do you mean she’s gone?” Hoya yelled, pulling Sungyeol by the collar of his shirt.

“Calm down!” Sunggyu warned, pulling him off Sungyeol.

“She’s not in her room anymore.” They rushed to her room but Sungyeol was right, she really was gone. Her closet and drawers were emptied. Soo-jung quickly rummaged through the desk drawer.

“Her passport…it’s gone!” she gasped.

“I thought I heard the door alarm go off but I wasn’t sure. I should have checked right away!” Sungyeol sighed, falling onto Hye-min’s bed.

“We couldn’t even look after one person!” L crashed his fist into the wall.

“Look what I found!” Sungjong yelled waving a pink envelope which was quickly ripped out of his hands by Soo-jung.

“To my dearest Soo-jung,

            Please don’t hate me for this but by the time you read this letter, I’ll be on my way back to Canada. Please don’t come find me. I need to go home. I can’t stay here anymore…I don’t belong here. I came here to heal my heart but instead I got it broken for the second time, by the same person. Soo-jung I thought he was the one, but I was wrong. I was so wrong. Maybe I’ll never find love again…

Thank you for taking me in this month, for always staying by my side. I’ll cherish the memories we made together. I know it’s wrong for me to leave so suddenly. I’m sorry. This isn’t a goodbye, I promise! I’ll be back…one day.

Love,

Choo Hye-min.

PS: Dongwoo oppa please take good care of Soo-jung! She’s a little spoiled, but she never means harm!”

Soo-jung read. Hoya and L’s heart sank when they heard “Maybe I’ll never find love again…” Hye-min had lost faith in love, this would only make it harder for them to win her heart.

“There’s more!” Sungyeol turned the paper.

            Can you tell Infinite oppas I say thank you? I know that they cared for me like family. I’m thankful to have met them. They’ve given me nothing but smiles and memories that will last forever. Tell them I wish them the best and I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter