Chapter 73: Take Notice of Me

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye-min’s POV

10:25 AM

“Shoot! I’m going to be late!” I panicked as I slipped into my shoes.

“Soo-jung ah! Remember the plan! Don’t forget!” I reminded her just before leaving the house.

“I know, you told me a thousand times already!” She yelled back.

L oppa had reminded me to be down at the front of the apartment by 10:30 sharp just the night before.

March 13, 2012. Today was L oppa’s birthday. Hoya oppa had given me a heads up about L oppa asking me to spend the day with him; so when he asked, I wasn’t as surprised.

10:29 AM

“One minute to spare!” I smiled seeing that I wasn’t going to be late. I stood on the edge of the road searching for a familiar van.

“That’s weird…I’m sure he said 10:30.” I mumbled after standing there for 10 minutes.

~buzz.

Hye-min ah. Practice is going a little overtime. I’ll pick you up at 1 pm insteadJ.

“He couldn’t have told me that earlier?” I said to myself as I replied to his message.

Alright. Oppa fighting!

 

No One’s POV

“Who ya texting??” Sungyeol asked taking a peek at L’s phone.

“Hye-min. I was telling her I’d be late.”

“Come on boys! Breaks over, let’s start again.” Sunggyu said gathering them back to their position.

“One minute! I need to go to the washroom!” Hoya interrupted, running out the dance room. Going to the washroom was a lie. The real reason was because Hye-min was calling him and he couldn’t let the others know, especially not L.

“Hello?” He whispered.

“Oppa!!!”

“Uh, Hye-min! Bad timing, I’m in the middle of practice!”

“I know. I just wanted to know where your practice studio was.”

“Why?”

“Just tell me.”

“Why?” He asked again to .

“Oppa! Stop being so difficult!” Hye-min complained in a half serious, half joking tone.

“Okay, okay. I’ll send you the address now, but I really have to go before I get caught!”

“Alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter