Chapter 41: Official

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo-jung’s POV

As the lips pulled off, I turned around and widened my eyes at Dongwoo oppa. My cheeks burned, especially the spot where his lips touched.

“Let’s go decorate the photos!” he smiled pulling me out of the booth as I cupped the cheek he kissed.

“Does that mean he likes me the same way too?” I thought.

“We only have 180 seconds!” Dongwoo oppa panicked trying to add as many decorations as possible. I was still stunned by his kiss to fully concentrate on decorating. While we waited for the owner to cute out photos, Dongwoo oppa’s phone rang. He looked at caller ID and saw that it was Sunggyu oppa. We walked off the side and he put the phone on speaker.

“Mm hyung.” Dongwoo oppa answered.

“Dongwoo ah, be back at the hotel in 45 minutes. We’re going to have a group dinner before we leave.” He said.

“Alright.” Oppa said before ending the call. We didn’t realize that 4 hours had already passed by.

“You two make a cute couple!” The owner mentioned as he handed us the photos in a plastic baggy.

“We do, don’t we?” Dongwoo oppa played along wrapping his arm around me as we walked out the door.

“I have one more place I need to go.” Dongwoo oppa said taking my hand. I didn’t question where it was and instead I followed his lead. I knew it had to something good, there was nothing that could ruin my day. We entered a small jewelry store on the corner of the street.

“He can’t be…Couple rings? Already?” I thought. I already started to imagine how he would present them to me. Dongwoo oppa approached the sales girl eagerly while I looked at the watches and bracelets in the casing on the wall. The store was decorated with chandeliers and elegant curtains. I peeked over to oppa, to check why he wasn’t calling me over, when I witness a flirt session start between him and the girl. She playfully and touched his hand. But he didn’t even brush it off. He seemed to enjoy it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter