Chapter 47: Hiding

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye-min’s POV

I buried my face into a pillow and screamed. Once again, I had embarrassed myself.

I quickly put on some comfy clothes and attempted to dry my hair with the towel. After soaking the towel, I gave up and threw my hair in a ponytail. I reached for my glasses and walked out to the living room, slowly…very slowly.

“Hye-min, is that you?” Woohyun oppa laughed. He was obviously mocking at my sudden change in attire. I didn’t blame him, I was wearing an oversized grey boy’s T with black gym shorts hidden by the shirt. I shyly walked to the counter of the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water trying to figure out what they were doing inside my apartment.

Out of nowhere Hoya oppa popped behind me causing me to choke on my water.

“Oh my, are you ok?” He panicked patting my back as I gasped for air. I nodded as I tried to clear my airways.

“Do you need something?” I coughed.

“Could I get something to drink?”

“YA Soo-jung! You haven’t offered our guest anything to drink yet?” I screamed walking to the cabinet of glasses. I needed one more glass, there was one more on the top shelf. I tiptoed and reached for the glass when I felt someone behind reaching for it. I ly to have my face hit their chest. I could feel the warmth radiating from their body.

“Here you go.” Hoya oppa said passing me the glass.

“Oh…thank you.” As I reached for the class, our hands touched sending a sudden shock through our bodies. We were lost in each other’s eyes. It was the same feeling I get when he gave me the mask.

“What happened?!” Sunggyu oppa called breaking our focus. We looked at the ground and saw shattered pieces of the glass.

“Uhh, nothing, a glass fell, that’s all.” I assured them carefully picking up the larger pieces.

“Careful!” Hoya oppa screamed but it was too late. As the glass touched my skin, the sharp edge tore open my palm. To my surprise I felt no pain, there was slight pressure and warmth, but nothing unbearable.

“You’re bleeding!” He grabbed my arm pulling me away from the glass. He walked me to a chair as I left a trail of blood on the floor.

“Does it hurt?” He worried, examining the cut. I shook my he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter