Chapter 46: Unexpected Visitors

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

The seven of them saw everything. They cringed with each slap that met Hye-min’s fragile face.

“Let me –“ L attempted to make his way towards the girl. He couldn’t hide his anger.

“Don’t. Don’t get involved.” Hoya warned him. Hoya was just as angry. Every slap pained him just as much as it hurt Hye-min but he knew not to cause more trouble.

“He’s right. You have to remember who you are too.” Sunggyu added. They couldn’t risk being involved in a scandal, it would only ruin their name.

“I’m sure Hye-min doesn’t want us to…” Hoya started.

“I can’t believe it…he really did cheat on her.” Sungyeol interrupted.

The others immediately turned to Sungyeol. There was something he knew which they didn’t. Hoya and L were ready to explode. Did Sungyeol lie about having nothing with Hye-min.

“You mean...you knew about this? Why would she tell you?” Sungjong questioned with great suspicion. Everyone else raised their eyebrows at him.

“You and Hye-min aren’t…” Dongwoo couldn’t get himself to finish when he saw Hoya and L’s faces.  

“NO!” Sungyeol snapped, he was sick of being framed.

“Daebak, how did you know then?” Woohyun laughed.

“Because I asked her what happened that day, unlike you guys.” He defended especially directing his words to Hoya and L. Sungyeol had sensed that the two of them were jealous over nothing. They were too unconfident in themselves.

Hoya and L finally realized why Hye-min and Sungyeol became so close so quickly. Sungyeol was the only one who showed he cared through his words and actions.

“Should we make sure she’s ok?” Hoya suggested after realizing how stupid he was for misunderstanding Sungyeol.

“The question is not should we, it’s could we.” Sunggyu said. They were so caught up in the incident that just happened that they forgot about their own schedule and responsibilities.

“Hyung, can we check up on Hye-min…to make sure she’s ok?” L asked. Their manager looked at them and let out a big sigh.

“Yea yea, I saw it all. Just because today

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter