Chapter 51: Decisions

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

Three months passed by slowly. Since Hye-min’s last video message, the only other time she contacted Infinite was when she sent Sunggyu a birthday card. They didn’t realize how much Hye-min meant to them until she disappeared. They had no way of contacting her or knowing how she was. Even Soo-jung was unaware of how Hye-min was, she only got bare minimum news from Hye-min’s parents. Hoya and L missed her more than anyone. Hoya would secretly re-watch the video when he got the chance. He even kept the necklace with him at all times. L was more obvious, he didn’t try to hide how much he missed Hye-min. Her name was constantly brought up in his conversations and he’d pester Dongwoo or Soo-jung about updates on her.

At every event and music show L and Hoya would stay backstage for as long as they could, hoping Hye-min would enter the door and surprise them. But she never came. They were only more disappointed each time.

“Hello?” Hye-min answered.

“Hye-min! You’re finally answering the phone!” Soo-jung yelled, Dongwoo’s eyes grew at those words.

“Ask her! Quick!” He whispered to Soo-jung.

“Yea…sorry I’ve been busy with school and stuff.” Hye-min replied.

“It’s fine. Are you done school yet?” Soo-jung asked.

“Why?”

“Remember…the trip with Infinite? It’s in a week. Can you come?” Soo-jung waited for Hye-min’s reply.

“Uhh…as of now, no. I’m enrolled in summer school and it starts right after my exams.” Hye-min answered. Both Soo-jung and Dongwoo were disappointed by her response.

“Can’t you jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter