Chapter 80: Surprise Visit

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye-min’s POV

I released the roses and widened my eyes. My feet remained planted in that spot not letting my body move closer to the stage.

“This isn’t real.” I spoke. I closed my eyes and opened them again, thinking it was a dream but everything was still there.

“What are you waiting for?” Sean whispered from behind me. He poked his finger into my back and nudged me forward. I stumbled a little and noticed Hoya oppa and L oppa flinch. I took small baby steps forward, turning from side to side as thousands of eyes fixated on me.

“This is so embarrassing!” I thought keeping my eyes on my feet.

“Hye-min ah! You ready?” My head shot up to Hoya oppa’s voice.

One by one the 7 boys spun around revealing their faces.

First it was Sunggyu oppa, he walked towards me and handed me a rose.

Then Dongwoo oppa and Sungjong oppa came forward and did the same.

When Woohyun oppa and Sungyeol oppa came forward they gave me a big hug and patted my head. The students who recognized them squirmed and squealed in their seats.

Lastly, it was Hoya oppa and L oppa.

All the blood in my body rushed to my face the minute I saw them. I bit down on my bottom lip as they got closer. It was real. They were really here.

As they handed me the rose, they leaned in a kissed my cheek, one on each side. I felt my heart stop for a split second and a clenched onto the roses in my hands.

Why was I suddenly so shy?

Hoya oppa and L oppa took me by the hand and sat me down in a chair at the end of the aisle.

“Hello everyone! I’m Sean Lee, you’re co-president.” He greeted after walking onto the stage.

“Whoo! Go Sean!” His friends shouted.

“Today we have 7 special guests with us today. Please give a warm welcome to Infinite!”

The student body cheered and clapped, filling the auditorium with noise.

“Oppa I love you!” Some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter