Chapter 49: She's gone

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L’s POV

I couldn’t believe my ears. I shot a stare at Hye-min, worry filled my head. This couldn’t be happening but once Sean tore off the bracelet, I knew it was real. The one thing that kept them together was finally broken. Hye-min and Sean were finally over. Hoya hyung and I watched the tears escape her beautiful eyes. The same eyes that told a thousand stories.

I chased after her as she ran off. I had to protect her. As much as I wanted to embrace her with a hug, I kept my distance. Hye-min didn’t stop once, she ran through the streets like her life depended on it. Hye-min finally stopped when we hit the intersection. She coughed choking for air. I gently placed my hand on her back to calm her. Hye-min’s eyes were swollen and red from all the crying.

When the signal turned green, she ran off again. I tried to keep up with her but she was too fast.

“Where is she?” I called entering the front door.

“Are you okay? It looks like you just ran a marathon” Woohyun hyung laughed. He was close, very close.

“She’s in her room, why?” Soo-jung replied.

“Did she say anything?”

“She said she was tired and needed rest.” Sungjong answered.

“Why?” Sunggyu hyung asked, walking over to get some water.

“She…Sean…” I didn’t know how to start. The 6 of them looked at me with wide eyes. The name Sean surely didn’t mean good news.

“Tell us, what happened!” Dongwoo hyung nudged me as I sat down. I explained the situation as best as I could. Not a single one of them believed my words until Hoya hyung came back.

“Is she okay?” where the first words out of his mouth.

“Is it true? Did Sean really -” Soo-jung was interrupted by Hoya hyung’s nod.

“Hye-min ah?” she knocked on her door. There w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter