Chapter 62: No Longer Needed.

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

As Hye-min hurriedly walked off she accidently bumped into some.

“Sorry.” She apologized before walking off again.

“Hey you!” It was the same fan from before who took Hye-min’s seat. Hye-min recognized the voice.

“I’m talking to you!” The girl pulled Hye-min by the arm, spinning her around.

“How does Hoya oppa know you?” She interrogated. Hye-min hid her fear from behind her mask and sunglasses; she didn’t want to be hit again.

“He…he doesn’t.” Hye-min lied.

“He called your name, didn’t he?” How did she hear that, he barely said it loud enough for Hye-min to hear.

“He got the wrong person…” Hye-min lied again.

“I saw her react!” one of her friends yelled.

“Yea! She stopped for a second when he called her! She’s lying!” another added.

“I-I’m n-not… I sw-swear!” Hye-min slurred her words.

“Hoya oppa’s mine! No one can have him but me!” The leader of the group snarled.

Before Hye-min had time to flee, a girl pushed her to the ground causing Hye-min to hit her against a chair on the way. The girls noticed people look, so they formed a circle around her to pretend nothing was happening. They started kicking her; luckily not to the face but it only to cause Hye-min cry out. This time, however, Infinite’s manager sensed something fishy and walked over to the group of fans.

“Hey!” He called. When the girls recognized who he was, they fled the scene. Hye-min tried to stand up but after the kick to her stomach, she was too weak to keep her balance. 

When Hye-min turned around he finally realized who it was.

“Hye-min ah! A-are you okay?” he screamed taking a hold of her.

She didn’t even have the will to response before falling into his arms.

“Hye-min ah!” He cried and quickly carried her away before attracting unwanted attention, or before Infinite and Soo-jung noticed.

“Where did Hye-min go?” Soo-jung questioned to one of the staff.

“Last time I saw her she was hid in a crowd of fans.” One answered.

“Should we wait for her?” Sungjong asked.

“No, manager hyung just t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter