Chapter 61: Fan Signing

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

“Oppas! Please tell us your ideal type!” A fan asked through the microphone. When it was Hoya’s turn, one person crossed his mind.

“My ideal type…a girl who stands out and is different from others. Someone who appreciates the little things in life and is talented in foreign languages.” He finished. His description was vague enough for fans to relate but still specific enough for the others to know it was Hye-min.

“I like girls who are pretty and have long hair. Cute and innocent.” L started and all the girls with long hair screamed with joy.

“and someone who I will feed me when we have meals together.” He finished.

“Oppa!! I’ll feed you!” Some fans screamed.

Woohyun was last to describe his ideal type. The first person that came to mind was Hye-min, maybe because he’s been around her a lot for the last few days.

“My ideal type are my fans!” he started but everyone demanded for a real answer.

“Uh…I like girls who look pretty in glasses, cute and blushes when I kiss them, even if it’s on the hand.” He finished. Hoya and L recalled their conversation earlier; he was describing Hye-min. Woohyun flashed them a grin as they moved onto the next question.

Many questions later, Hoya noticed that Hye-min still hadn’t returned. He began to worry, maybe she’s lost or maybe someone took her.

“Hoya?” the translator asked.

“Oh sorry, yes?”

“Alice is asking whether you’ve ever fallen in love.”

“Uh…yes I have.”

“Oppa! Tell us about it!!” Fans screamed.

“Well, it was almost like love at first sight but it was one-sided.” The fans gasped. They wanted to know more.

“She taught me to look at the world in a new perspective, we went to places I would never think of going to. But I was a fool and I made a huge mistake.” The fans were listening intently.

“I thought she liked my best friend so I was harsh to her. I regret it. So if you’re listening, oppa’s sorry. I’m really sorry.” He finished. Hoya had purposely spoke in past tense to avoid a scandal from rising.

The other members and their fans were heartfelt by the story. Even Hye-min was touched by the story.

“So oppa’s fallen in love before.” She thought.

Once the Q and A session ending, fans lined up to get signatures and if they were lucky, photos from Infinite.  Hye-min looked down at her ripped shirt and wandered off to the closest clothing store.

“Hello, welcome!” the sales associate greeted her. When she saw Hye-min’s face, she quickly ran to her.

“Miss, are you ok? Your face!” she gasped.

“Aw, I’m okay. Just encountered some crazy fans…” Hye-min sighed.

“Is there anything I can do for you?” the lady asked.

“Can I get a new shirt…or outfit. And do you have anything for me to clean this.” Hye-min pointed to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter