Chapter 92: Don't Be So Happy Yet.

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya’s POV

“You don’t think they’re going to…” L’s voice trembled with fear, unable to finish his sentence.

We were all scared.

These fans were serious.

They were dangerous.

They had hurt Hye-min...and they were going to hurt her again…

“How did they even get in to take that picture?” Sunggyu hyung asked.

“Yea…Hye-min’s parents were strict about the visitors…” Woohyun hyung said.

“I’ll call Hye-min’s parents first. We don’t have time…she might be in danger this very second.” I worried.

I quickly dialed their number waiting for them to answer.

“They’re not picking up their phones…” I panicked.

“I’ll call Soo-jung, maybe she knows.” Dongwoo hyung volunteered.

“Soo-jung ah! Do you know where Hye-min’s parents are?” He asked.

“Oh…ok, I got it. Bye.” He said.

“Apparently they went home to rest…”

“Who’s with Hye-min now then?” I asked.

“Soo-jung and her brother.”

“Thank goodness.” L sighed with relief.

“Let’s just focus on finishing our work here and we’ll visit her right after.” Sunggyu hyung suggested.

“Yea, don’t worry too much. They’ll will keep an eye on her.” Dongwoo hyung assured me patting my shoulder.   

When it was time to announce the winners, we walked out to the stage for the final recording.

“There they are…” Sungyeol whispered.

“Just act like nothing happened.” Sunggyu hyung warned.

“The last thing we want is to anger them and put Hye-min in more danger.” Woohyun hyung added.

We stood furthest from the front of the stage as the MCs announced the nominees. The other singers in front blocked us out of their sight.

After the winners were announced we congratulated them and walked back to our rooms.

“Quickly grab your things and let’s go, before we run into the crowd of fans!” I said reaching for my bag.

We successfully made it t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter