Chapter 37: Long Night?

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

Before their faces actually touched Hye-min ran off and hid behind Hoya. She clenched onto his sweater hiding herself from L.

“Save me!” she laughed. Pulling herself closer to his back.

Hoya peeked behind him and smiled at Hye-min as she buried her face in his back. L reached for her but Hoya stuck his arms out blocking him. The three of them chased after each other down the streets. For once, there was no one to judge them, no one to criticize their every action.

“I’m tired!!” Hye-min said attempting to lay down on the cement. As her head approached the ground, Hoya slipped his hand under to catch it. Hye-min turned to him and let out a small chuckle.

“What’s so funny?” Hoya asked.

“Nothing.” Hye-min shrugged. L took off his scarf and made a pillow long enough for the three of them. As she rested her head of the scarf pillow she laughed to herself again.

“I guess boys from Korean dramas do exist in real life.” Hye-min thought.

“You know, you’re one strange girl.” L laughed.

“Yup, I know!” Hye-min responded. L and Hoya couldn’t help but laugh with her. She had a way of making them smile, even at the smallest things.

“But oppas you know what?”  Hoya and L turned to Hye-min as she spoke.

“I’m nowhere close to being as strange as you two!” Hye-min shot up and started running for her life as the two boys chased after her.

“YA! Hye-min come back here!” they joked. Hoya was the first to capture her, he held onto her tightly as L approached them. Hoya and L exchanged mischievous looks before tickling her.

“Attack!” Hoya laughed. They two of them tickled her until she fell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter