Chapter 79: Promposals

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

After spending her break in Korea, Hye-min returned to Canada. The countdown to graduation began the day she returned to school. She left Korea without giving Hoya or L an answer. They didn't force her instead they both promised to wait for her. Hoya and L had already waited over a year and a few more months of waiting wouldn't hurt them. 

­June 27, 2012

“Mr. Stevens” The announcer buzzed to Hye-min’s fourth period class. 

“Yes?” He answered.

“Could you please send Emma Choo to the guidance office now? Mr. Edwards would like to see her.” The secretary announced.

Hye-min wasn’t paying any attention. It wasn’t like Hye-min to zone out in class but today, in particular, she couldn’t stop thinking about Hoya and L.

 

~ flashback to few weeks earlier

Hoya and L sat patiently waiting for Hye-min to answer the video call.

“What’s taking her so long?” L asked. When they saw the video turn on they called her name in unison. The body of male flashed across the screen and they realized she wasn’t alone.  

“Oh hi oppa! How are you?” She said bringing her phone to her face.

“Good! Where are you? It doesn't look like your room.” Hoya said.

“Oh yea, I'm over at Sean’s house.”

Hoya and L turned to each other. Why was she at his house? And why was she there at this late at night?

“Why?” L decided to ask.

“I’m helping him with his promposal.”

“Promposal? He’s getting married?” They questioned confused by the sudden English term. Hye-min let out a laugh before plopping herself beside Sean.

“Sean say hi! Come on, don’t be shy. They don’t bite, besides they can’t anyhow.” She laughed while turning her phone at an angle to fit both her and Sean in the frame. He awkwardly exchanged a wave along with a hello to Hoya and L. 

“Well prom is basically an event held for the graduating class. Boys wear suits, girls wear dresses, we go to a fancy hotel, eat, dance and all that kind of stuff.”

“Ohh…” Hoya and L nodded.

“And promposals are basically when the boy/girl asks someone to be their date. There’s a small competition at my school to see which girl will get the mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter