Chapter 100: Finally Caught

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

Hoya and L watched as Hye-min was thrown into the air like a doll. Time seemed to stop at that moment as all eyes were fixated on Hye-min. Hoya and L screamed her name but it was no use, they couldn’t stop her. Hye-min’s body was quickly pulled down by gravity and entered the river with a splash. Hoya and L both froze for a split second after hearing the splash.

“No!” They gasped in unison rushing to the scene.

“O..oppa!” The girls stuttered when they realized that L and Hoya were behind of them.

“We…we didn’t do it!” They lied.

“It was an accident!” Another yelled.

The group of girls were beyond shocked to see them but Hoya and L could care less about their existence. They didn’t matter. Hye-min was the only thing on their mind.

Hoya stared into the river but didn’t see any sign of Hye-min. There were no bubbles or ripples in the water to indicate where she was.

Before Hoya could react, L had dived into the river, quickly disappearing in front of their eyes.

“OPPA! NO!” A girl shouted.

Without much thought, Hoya dived in as well.

The cold water hit against their faces and their clothes began to absorb the water, weighing them down. It was dark, too dark for either of them to see anything. After a few moments, they both swam back to the surface and gasped for air.

“Do you see her?” L panicked.

“No! Let’s keep trying!” Hoya panted.

As they prepared to jump back in, they saw a body rising towards the surface.

“There!” Hoya yelled swimming towards the body as L followed closely behind him.

They supported the body and swam back to the riverside. L and Hoya laid the body down to realize it wasn’t Hye-min.

“O-oppa. Hye-min! Hurry! She’s still in there!” Hana coughed trying to catch her breath.

“Hoya! L!” The other members screamed running toward the scene.

“Help Hana! We have to find Hye-min!” L screamed before diving back into the water.

“Hye-min…where are you!” Hoya thought pushing his body deeper into the river. He moved his arms around in hopes of finding her, but it was no use.

They were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter