Chapter 88: We'd Find You...

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

Neither Hye-min nor Hoya could sleep that night. They tossed and turned in their beds just thinking about each other. Hye-min quietly stepped out of her room trying to not to wake her parents or the seven Infinite members. She tiptoed downstairs and made herself a warm cup of hot chocolate.

“Wanna make me one too?” Hoya whispered.

“Oh my goodness! You scared me!” She whispered yelled, adding a light punch to his chest.

“Why are you up?” He asked.

“Same reason you’re up.” Hye-min smirked.

“Then let’s help each other fall asleep.” Hoya suggested.

The two of them sat down on the sofa and spent the entire night talking until they finally drifted off to sleep with Hye-min’s head resting on Hoya’s shoulder.  

“Shh, don’t wake them! This is too cute!” Sungjong whispered.

“We have to! Her parent’s will be down soon! They’ll flip if they see this.” Sunggyu mentioned.

“The last thing we want is for them to rip these two love birds apart.” Dongwoo added.

“Let’s at least take a photo.” Woohyun smirked whipping out his phone.

“You boys are up early!” Hye-min’s parents smiled. The four boys immediately formed a wall blocking the sight of Hye-min in Hoya’s arms.

“Yea...uh...we had a good sleep!” Sunggyu smiled awkwardly.

“What are you boys hiding?” Hye-min’s mother raised her eyebrow, signaling them to break apart. When she saw her daughter soundly asleep in Hoya’s arms, she couldn’t help but smile.

“Aw, look at them honey. They’re so cute, our little Emma has finally found love again.” She teased. The four boys stared at each other wide-eyed. They couldn’t believe their ears, if they were in Korea, Hoya would have had his kicked out the door.

“Emma, it’s time to wake up. You have lots to do.” Her father said, shaking her gently on the shoulder. She let out a small moan and cuddled Hoya’s arm, digging her face into his shoulder.

“Emma, you’re going to be late!” He said and with those words she shot up immediately. She could never stand being late. Hoya also woke up by her father’s voice.

“Ugh, dad. I don’t have school why would you do that!” she complained.

“Because you have lots to do lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter