Chapter 25: Smile

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye-min’s POV

Half an egg was not going to satisfy my hunger. My stomach agreed with me by me a noisy reminder.

“Are you still hungry?” Hoya oppa asked poking my arm.

“Uh…no, of course not!...why would you think that?” I questioned. Then my stomach growled again. 

"Stupid stomach..." I thought. 

“Well, your stomach doesn’t lie.” He laughed.

“Here’s yours!” Soo-jung cheered passing out the Bento boxes I made earlier. It was perfect timing. 

“Oppa enjoy your meal! I made them myself!” I burst into laughter after hearing what she said. She lied and didn’t even blink.

I opened my box and stuffed a big spoon of rice into my mouth. I quickly devoured the food that I made…maybe a little too quickly since everyone was still eating. While they finished, I plugged in my headphones and went off to daydream. I thought of everything we could do during our trip, all the food we could eat, all the places we could - before I could finish thinking, I felt my earbud being pulled off.

“Thanks for the meal, it was yummy.” Hoya oppa whispered. 

“Why are you thanking me?” I turned and looked at him.

“You made this didn’t you?” He smiled. A piece of rice hung on the corner of his mouth causing me to giggle.

“What’s so funny?” he asked. I shook my head and covered my mouth. I wanted to see how long it would take him to realize on his own.

“Come on tell me! What’s so funny!” he whined.

I kept qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter