Chapter 57: Bi-polar

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye-min’s POV

“Hye-min! Wake up!” Someone pulled the covers off me and ripped the curtains to the side revealing the bright Sun.

“Breakfast is ready!” he said pulling me by my arm. I yawned once before opening my eyes.

“Quickly go wash up first!” It was Sungyeol oppa. He pushed me into the bathroom, forcing me to get up.

“Good morning oppas.” I greeted them in a half sleepy voice. Most of them greeted me with a friendly good morning except Hoya oppa and L oppa. I took the seat next to Hoya oppa but he got up and moved away.

“Do I smell bad?” I thought checking to make sure. Hoya oppa took the seat furthest from me. There was something awfully strange about the atmosphere during the meal.

“L oppa can you pass me the seaweed?” I asked but he ignored my request.

“Here you go Hye-min.” Sunggyu oppa ended up giving it to me.

“Thanks oppa.”

After brunch, I helped L oppa and Hoya oppa clean up while the others got ready.

“Oppa, where are we going?” Instead of answering, L oppa stared at me for a few seconds, handed me the dirty dishes before walked away.

“Bi-polar much…” I sighed. Just yesterday he was overly friendly and now he won’t even talk to me? What’s wrong with him?  

“Oppa, do you know where we’re going?”  I nudged Hoya oppa with my elbow. He shrugged and pulled off his gloves, leaving the remaining dishes for me to clean.

“What is wrong with them?” I mumbled to myself, taking my anger out at the dish.

“Don’t worry about them Hye-min.” Woohyun oppa smiled putting on the gloves to help me.

“Di..Did I do something wrong?” I worried.

“No, you didn’t do anything wrong.” He assured me.

“Then why?...”

“Hye-min, sometimes you just have to let them be. Boys will be boys.” He advised.

“But it’s not your fault, got it?” he said.

“Okay…I got it.” I mumbled.

During the car ride, I sat at the very back beside Woohyun oppa. They all worked up a conversation about their schedule and events entirely forgetting my existence. They laughed at their inside jokes from training at the company. They talked about their CEO and other idol groups. I couldn’t even join into the conversation even if I wanted to. I had no idea how to. Instead of complaining, I put on my headphones and looked out the window watching the scenery pass by me.

“We’re here!” Woohyun oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter