Chapter 101: Disappointment

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye-min’s POV

After that night, it’s like I…no everyone finally woke up from a long and painful nightmare. We no longer had to live life in worry… nor in fear.

Those girls finally got their fair share of punishment and the leader of the group…well she was sent to a “special” hospital to get her head back in acceptable condition. 

So finally everything was back to normal.

Hoya oppa kept his word and didn’t let me leave his sight when we were together…which happened to be every day.

It became a daily routine.

8 am: Jun-soo oppa drives me to our uncle’s (Infinite’s CEO) before he goes to work.

9 am: Breakfast with my uncle and maybe Infinite.

10 am: Arrive at the company building.

10 – 12 pm: Do the small tasks assigned by my uncle…mostly any English paperwork. If I was lucky, he even let me coordinate Infinite's outfits.

12 pm: This is my favorite time of day…having lunch with Hoya oppa. He would always bring me to quiet corner where we could be alone. 

1 – 9 pm: Stick with Infinite oppa’s and go to their busy schedules with them.

9 pm: Dinner with Infinite and sometimes Soo-jung.

10 pm: Go home with Jun-soo oppa.

Finally, I had my average life back…well…almost…

August 2, 2012

Today was my one month anniversary with Hoya oppa. I was never fond of celebrating “days” together but for some reason, with Hoya oppa I felt eager to prepare something special for him. It seemed right, just like in the drama’s I’ve watched. I wanted to show him how much he meant to me. During this month, I’ve realized that I had fallen in love with him. I can’t recall the exact time but I knew I had fallen for him.

“Hye-min ah! I’m home!” Soo-jung yelled from the front door.

“Kitchen!” I answered.

“What cha making?” She asked stealing shoving a strawberry into .

“A surprise for Hoya oppa! It’s our one month!” I said proudly, dancing around the kitchen as I cleaned up.  

He deserved more than just a surprise, especially what he had to go through this past month. In a short period of 30 days, we’ve experience more than most couples would even after years of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter