Chapter 13: Found

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Merry Christmas!! ^^ 

I hope everyone is having an amazing Christmas...even though there is only a few hours left :'( 

 

Hye-min’s POV

“Hye-min ah, Hye-min wake up!!” I heard a voice call. I slowly tried to open my eyes. When I finally regained my consciousness I looked around to see where I was. Soo-jung was holding my hand sitting beside me.

“Hye-min ah you scared me!” She cried.

“I was so scared something would happen to you!”

I sat up with Soo-jung’s support as she gave me a hug. All the Infinite members were standing around with wary eyes.

“Hye-min are you okay?” Sungyeol oppa asked.

“We were worried.” Dongwoo oppa added.

“What happened?” I questioned, I rubbed my forehead to ease the throbbing pain.

“You passed out.” L oppa said, his eyes were red. Did he cry?

“Do…do you remember what happened?” Hoya oppa asked.

I thought hard trying to remember what happened before everything went black. Nothing. I couldn’t remember anything but being locked in a room and everything suddenly going black. My head started to pound harder.

“I can’t…I can’t remember anything.” I cried putting my fists against the sides of my head.

“It’s okay Hye-min, don’t force yourself.” Soo-jung said hugging me. “Just take your time, everything will be ok.”

“Is there something I have to remember?” I questioned pulling away from her. Everyone in the room exchanged glances, they were hiding something from me.

“No, Hye-min, we were just worried something might have caused this.” Sunggyu oppa said placing his hand on my shoulder.

He was lying, I could tell.

I forced myself to think harder.

“The cotton candy boy…” They all brought their eyes to me.

“He gave me this.” I said holding my bracelet.

“Who is he Soo-jung ah? Why did he give me this bracelet? I thought you said I didn’t know him.” I begged her for answer. She stayed quiet. Everyone stayed quiet. 

“Hye-min ah, you’re mistaken, he didn’t give you that.” She finally said.

“Then…why –“

“Hye-min ah, you only moved here 2 weeks ago and you already had that bracelet on. I’ve been with you every single day for the past 2 weeks and we didn’t meet him before. I promise.” She looked dead serious. Soo-jung was my best friend, my family, she wouldn’t lie to me. I nodded completely trusting her words.

“Don’t over think it, you’ll stress yourself.” L oppa said brushing my forehead, switching positions with Soo-jung. He sat beside me and took my hands.

“You’ve got us, you don’t need to worry about anything else. We’ll be here for you. Right guys?” Hoya oppa sat down and gently patted my thigh.

Everyone looked at me and nodded. They piled in and we formed a group hug, squishing Hoya oppa, L oppa and I together. We looked at each other and laughed.

“Too close! Too close!” I laughed trying to break free.

“10 minutes left and no group has returned yet!” A voice said through the announcer in the room.

“Do you think you can finish this?” Hoya oppa asked, suddenly holding my shoulders and looking at me with a big smile. I looked at him with wide eyes and blushed. 

“Of course I can! I’m gonna win this!” 

“Oh my gosh! Our partners!” and Woohyun and Sungyeol oppa said rushing out the door. L oppa stayed behind.

“L oppa, aren’t you going to find your partner?” I asked.

“No…there’s something I need to do first.” He said and walked out the door.

“Soo-jung you ready?” Dongwoo oppa asked helping her on his back

“Noo!! We can’t let them beat us!” I laughed jumping onto Hoya oppa’s back.

“Hold on tight!” He smiled and we ran out the door. Dongwoo oppa and Soo-jung followed closely behind. I tightened my arms around Hoya oppa. I was thankful for having him as a partner, I was thankful for meeting Infinite. 

Then it hit me. Who caught me when I fainted?

 

Hoya’s POV

I slowly walked towards the girl in the chair.

“Oppa! You found me!”

The voice didn’t belong to Hye-min. It was Soo-jung.

“Oh…it’s you, oppa. We need to find Hye-min. She can’t stay in a locked up room for any longer!” She panicked.

“She’s over here!” I heard Dongwoo hyung yell. Both Soo-jung and I followed the voice. When we got to the room I saw her in L’s arms. She was pale and cold. He was holding her in his arms, he looked worried. L carried her and gently placed her on the couch in the room. It pained me that I wasn’t the one who found her but I was relieved that someone found her. Soo-j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter