Chapter 58: Revealed

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya’s POV

When Hye-min took the front seat, everyone knew something was wrong. She remained quiet for the rest of the day; not making a single peep unless someone forced her to talk. Wherever we went she trailed closely behind us making sure not to wander off.

Was I too harsh on her?

“Something’s wrong with Hye-min.” Soo-jung whispered. Dongwoo hyung turned his head back to look at Hye-min.

“She looks sad. She wasn’t like that earlier.” He said.

“Right? She’s awfully quiet too.” She added.

“Did something happen when you found her?” He asked.

“No. She was like then when I found her.” I lied. I glanced over my shoulder and saw that her head was down and her eyes were fixated on her feet.  

“Hye-min ah! Want to go get a drink?” Sungyeol said jumping around her. She shook her head without looking up.

 “How about ice cream?” Again she shook her head without saying a word.

“Bingsu? You love bingsu!” He suggested nudging her with his elbow.

“No thanks…” she mumbled walking away from him.

“Guys! Something’s wrong with Hye-min…” Sungyeol pointed out. L took a peek at her but tried not show that he cared.  

After we found out about Hye-min liking Sungyeol, we decided it’d be best to stay away from her. We had to draw the lines and cut off our relationship with her. It was the only way for us to let go and for her to have her chance with Sungyeol.   

“Let me try.” Woohyun hyung said.

“Hye-min ah what’s wrong? Why do you look so sad?” he said in a cute voice.

“I’m not…” She lied. She was horrible at lying.  

“Then let’s go get some bingsu together. Oppa will treat you.” He said hooking arms with her.

“Which flavor do you want?” He asked pointing to the banner.

“She likes mango.” I thought but refrained myself from saying it. Instead Sungyeol told him.

“How about the taro?” Woohyun hyung asked.

“Hye-min doesn’t like taro.” Sungyeol answered as Hye-min nodded. He seemed to be aware of the things she liked and disliked more than I did.

“Then anything else?” Woohyun hyung asked. Hye-min looked at the banner and both she and Sungyeol pointed at the tiramisu bingsu.

“You two…so in sync. Do you guys have telepathic powers?” Woohyun laughed.

“Of course!” Sungyeol smiled resting his arm on her shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter