Chapter 18: Thank you and Goodbye?

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye-min’s POV

“If you love me then don’t leave me again.” I said resting the side of face on his warm back. I held on him like my life depended on it. I couldn’t let him leave me for the third time. Sean pulled my arms from his back and turned around. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

“I’m sorry Emma…I’m so sorry.” He cried resting his head on top of mine. He was back by my side. Sean was finally back by my side. I didn’t want to let go, I waited for this moment for too long. We were together again.

Sean and I turned back to Soo-jung and Infinite. They were watching us, all but Hoya oppa. Hoya oppa was staring at his feet. He looked uninterested or was he upset?

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry I’ve caused so much trouble in one day...” I apologized as I bowed to them. It’s hard to believe how much happened in just one day. A normal girl like me got to spend the day with an idol group, I had won the contest and regained my memory. It was all surreal. I had gotten to know them, some more than others. They truly cared about me and helped me. They were there for me, especially Hoya oppa and L oppa and I would never forget that.

I walked over to them and gave each of them a hug.

When I reached L oppa I gave him a bigger hug.

“Thank you oppa, and I think I have an answer to your question… You’re my favorite” I whispered. It wasn’t completely a lie. He was one of my favorites. He let out a small laugh and replied “And you’re my favorite.” I was shocked by his response. I didn’t expect that to be his answer.

Hoya oppa was last. I wasn’t going to lie, I had grown attached to him. In the few hours I spent being his partner, I had learned a lot about him, I saw his true side. I reached my arms out for a hug but he stuck out his hands. He didn’t want to hug me. Maybe I was wrong, maybe it was all an act. I hesitated. My hands were wrapped in bandages and a handshake was definitely going to hurt. Before I could stick out my hand, Hoya oppa took away his.

“Thanks for everything oppa. Thanks for taking care of me today. I’m going to cherish the memories I made today with you. And I promise I’ll visit you at your concerts.” I said sticking out my pink finger to seal the promise. He didn’t return the promise instead he turned around and walked away. I felt a rock hit the bottom of my heart. The pain was almost comparable to what I felt when Sean left me.  

“Thanks again everyone.” I bowed for last time before leaving the room with Sean by my side.

 

Hoya’s POV

Hye-min was up and she had heard everything. I watched as Hye-min walked towards Sean hugging him from the back. It was like a knife pierced through my heart. She had gone back to him. She never for a second considered me. I had no chance.  

“If you love me then don’t leave me again.” Each word stabbed my heart deeper and deeper. It pained me to watch them together. Why couldn’t he just leave?  

Now Hye-min was going to leave…leave me heartbroken.

She apologized to us for causing trouble.

Hye-min had no idea. She wasn’t trouble, she had become more than just a fan to us. We all knew it, we had grown attached to her. She treated us like normal people, she was like a sister…no she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter