Let's go PARTY 2

I fell for you....

2ne1 dorm

"Oh unnis mianhe, I didn't know you guys didn't want to go. Please don't be upset", minzy watched her three unnis all sprawled across her bed about how on earth they're going to survive tonight.

"CL hit my leg with a hammer!" dara suddenly instructed CL with a determined face.

"WHAT?"

"Just do it CL, it's the only way, if you break my leg there's no possible way of me going tonite!"

"Oh i see and then what about me and bom unni huh huh? You just want to leave us to fend for ourselves unni?" CL wasn't going to break any one's leg, if she was going tonite then dara and bom were going too.

Bom suddenly stood up and smiled"Why don't we just ring Yang sajangnim and pretend to ask for his permission cos you know he's bound to say no."

"Oh unni daebak! You come up with the best ideas arraso let me ring him now", CL picked her phone and rang YG sajangnim.

"Yeoboseyo? Sanjangnim?"

"De Cl imnida, um sajangnim we have a favour to ask-...."

"DE??!! teddy oppa rang you?..........Oh you know about tonite?........And you think it's a great idea????..........Arasso, kamsahamnida sajangnim."

"What happened CL? WHAT DID HE SAY?" At this point Cl had fallen onto the floor with dara tugging her leg while bom was shaking her head madly.

"Ahh unni stop it. Unnis OTOKKEEEEEEE..... teddy oppa rang and asked him about today already. Somehow, oppa convinced sajangnim that it's a good idea for us to go out. Something about how listening to club music and being in that sort environment can bring out our creative sides!"

"We're screwed! There's now way out." Bom slumped on the floor next to Cl.

"Unnis, I don't see how it's so bad." Minzy stared at her three unnis on her floor.

All three of them glared at minzy.....if looks could kill minzy would be long gone.

 

Big Bang Dorm

 

"Ya maknae palli!" The four boys were waiting for their "ladies man" maknae. "Teddy hyung and the kwon twins are going to be here soon, so hurry up seungri! It doesn't matter how much you try to dress up CL isn't going to be paying any attention to you!!"

"Dae hyung, what did you say? pahahaha don't make me laugh!" Seungri ran out as soon as CL's name was mentioned. "Why on earth would I be even dressing up for CL?? I don't want any attention from that girl!"

"Arasso, if you say so seungri-ya! But if you don't want any attention from CL....um you might want to put some trousers on HAHAHA!" the guys burst out in laughter as seungri realised he was standing in the middle of the lounge in his pink love heart boxers!

"AISH!! Everytime that girl is mentioned something bad happens!!" Seungri stormed off to find some trousers leaving his hyungs in fits of laughter.

Just then the door bell rang and taeyang went to open the door for teddy and the kwon twins (Young Don and Young Deuk). Although the kwon twins weren't idols like Big Bang or 2ne1, they had been dancers for YG for a long time and were very close with the Big Bang members and Teddy oppa.

"The Kwons!! You came!" TOP lept up from the couch and ran towards the twins.

"HYUNG!!!!!" The twins were just as excited to see their hyungs if not more.

"RIght lets go get the girls otherwise we're going to be late for dinner!" Teddy rounded up the boys and headed two floors downstairs to the girls' dorm.

2ne1 dorm

 

"DING DONG! DING DONG"

"Ah oppas, come in the unnis are just getting ready."

From inside the bathroom bom, dara and CL could hear minzy and the boys talking in the lounge room. "HWAH! They're here what should we do?" dara whispered to CL.

"I don't know but we can't just hide in the toilet all night!"

"Why not! let's do just that!" Bom sat in the bath tub and crossed her arms.

There was a gentle knock on the bathroom door and minzy peered through, " Unnies what are you doing, they're waiting for us outside."

"Sssshhh keep it down!!"

"Um why are we whispering unnis."

"Aish, let's just get this over and done with ok!" CL stood up and went to help Bom from the bath tub.

None of them really understood why they were making such a big deal about this, but it really was a situation they didn't want to be in. But there was no going back now, they just hoped that the boys wouldn't feel that they were boring or realise that they'd never gone drinking or clubbing.

The girls left the toilet and slowly made their way to the lounge where the guys were waiting.

Seungri POV

"Annyeong"

I turned as I heard the girls' voices. OH MY GOD CL is in a dress!! Why does she look different? Maybe it's the lighting in here.

 

Jiyong POV

I should probably stop staring at Dara.

 

TOP POV

Oh my god this is going to be hilarious seeing the girls clubbing. But Bom in that dress I probably should keep an eye on her and any guys that try to get close to her.

 

No one's POV

"Girls you look great! Let's go shall we otherwise we're going to be late for dinner."

"Yeah let's go Teddy oppa" Minzy replied and she pulled her reluctant unnis with her.

 

 

 

(WOAH i have a whole new respect for fanfic writers now! This is hard but fun too! I'm sorry if I'm being a bit slow or if the story is boring but I will try my very best :) )