Avoiding the boys

I fell for you....

"WHATT???????" The three girls cried,  gobsmacked at what CL had just said. 

"Chill guys! I don't actually like him eww! I just said it cos I was drunk!"

"CL unni you know what they say?"  Minzy nudged CL and wiggled her eyebrows, "They say the truth all comes out when you're drunk AHAHA!

"No way I definetly don't like him! Not in the slightest!!" Cl was shaking her head trying to assure the girls that she definetly did not like seungri....or was she trying to make herself believe that she had no feelings for him?.......

 

Big Bang Van

(On the way to YG building)

"Ji were the girls ok about staying over last night?" Taeyang and Dae were completely out of the loop with what had taken place last night and this morning. Them and young deuk and gone drinking with the managers to get them drunk so that they wouldn't bother 2ne1 or big bang until the next day.

"Hmm.....um well they were all pretty much passed out last night. It was this morning that was a bit problematic. Dara left a note and tried sneaking out this morning and crashed into my shoe rack." Jiyong couldn't help but smile when he thought back to this morning.

"Sneaked out? ahaha! Well atleast she left you a note.... Bom literally ran out as soon as she woke up. I've never seen any one move so fast in my entire life." Top had been thinking about the whole event over and over again in his head. 'Why did she have to run away like that? What am I meant to say to her next time I see her?

"What about you seungri? Was CL ok?" dae turned to Seungri who was sitting beside him

Seungri didn't reply, he just continued to stare out of the window.

"Seungri? Ya talk when your hyungs are talking to you",  but seungri didn't reply. That was it, Jiyong reached out and slapped him across the back of his head, "YA!"

"Ow hyung why did you hit me?" Seungri was rubbing his sore head looking puzzled.

"Why did I hit you? Weren't you listening?"

"Oh were  you talking to me hyung? Sigh.....didn't you guys hear CL scream my name this morning?

The boys nodded, "Yeah so?"

Seungri's face was now expressionless, "yeah well she screamed right into my ear! I think she busted my ear drums!" 

"PAHAHAHAHA!!", All his hyungs burst into laughter.

"Glad to see my injuries is entertaining" seungri muttered bitterly.

"haha, mianhe seungri!, Top was still in a laughing fit, "But come to think of it the girls were quite cute how they got so embarassed."

The boys all stared at him with a questioning look.

"Oh please as if you guys weren't thinking the same thing", Top retorted back to his dongsengs. They were thinking the same thing too, they just didn't have the guts to confess. "I wonder how Bom is going act around me now though?"

"I was thinking the same thing about dara too hyung, I guess we'll find out once we see them."

 

2ne1 practice room (YG building)

"I say we act totally normal around them and pretend the whole thing never happened."

"Ani CL, I don't think i can act normally around Top", Bom and the girls were fretting about how they'd act in front of the boys.

"Fine lets just try to avoid them then. I mean YG building is huge, how hard can it be right?"

"You're right CL, and it's not as if we're planning to ignore them forever, we're just going to avoid them until they forget about last night." Dara nodded in agreement with CL's idea.

"De lets just do that unnies, how hard can it be to avoid someone" Minzy agreed with the plan to avoid the boys too. 

 

 

 

 

(sorry for the short chapter, And thank you for the lovely comments and for subscribing too. Thank you Thankyou hehe! Right onto the next chapter.....let's see how well the girls avoid the boys shall we?)