The next morning

I fell for you....

Jiyong's Room

09:17 am

"Aish.... my back..." Jiyong slowly opened his eyes and found himself on the floor, 'Huh? Why am I sleeping on the floor....OH CRAP DARA!' He got up right away and looked at the bed, only to find it empty. 'Did I dream carrying dara into my room?',He looked at the empty bed and found a note neatly placed on the pillow.

Jiyong

Mianhe about last night and thank you.....

Dara

Just then he heard a crash outside his door, he hurried out of his room only to find Dara jumping around holding one of her legs.

"ARGH stupid shoe rack! Why did Jiyong have to leave it there! He's a boy does he really need so many stupid shoes!" dara hadn't noticed Jiyong was standing right behind her as she hopped around like an idiot.

"Uhm Dara what are you doing?" Jiyong asked as Dara turned around to find Jiyong leaning against his door watching her with raised eyebrows.

'CRAP!'  Dara slowly started to laugh nervously, "Ah Jiyong, uhm i was....we-l well I was....uhm ....STRETCHING! YES STRETCHING! You know warming up for the day ahead haha haha". 'Oh my goodness dara stretching seriously? COuld you not have come up with anything better than that!'

"Stretching eh? So you weren't trying to sneak out before I woke up then? Jiyong asked amused.

'Busted! Run Dara Run!' And with that thought dara sped out of the big bang dorm leaving Jiyong shocked by her sudden reaction.

 

 

Seungri's Room

09:17 am

 

CL felt constricted, she didn't know why but she felt like she couldn't move. She opened her eyed but squinted them again due to the bright morning light. She opened her eyes again and found an arm wrapped around her. She slowly followed the arm back it's owner with her eyes. Her eyes fell on Seungri's peacefully sleeping face.

"SSSSEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

Seungri lept out of bed shocked by the screech next to his ear. "What?! What's wrong!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING SLEEPING ON MY BED!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M CALLING THE POLICE!!!!"

"WHAT? YOU'RE ROOM? THIS IS MY ROOM AND MY BED!"

CL paused and took in her surroundings. It was Seungri's room.....that could mean only one thing.....'Did he drug me????'

"YOU DRUGGED ME DIDN'T YOU?!"

"I WHAT?" Seungri was stuttering again shocked with all the accusations.

At this point CL had got to the other side of the room and was throwing anything she could lay her hands at seungri.

"Ouch CL! Ouch listen!" Whack a shoe flew straight at his head. "WHAT THE HELL STOP!" He ran towards CL and held her hands together so she wouldn't hurt him anymore.

"let go seungri seriously!" CL tried to free herself from Seungri but he was too strong.

"CL listen will you....stop moving about....listen! You were drunk last night and none of the girls could remember your door code so we had to bring you girls here instead."

After Seungri's explaination, CL calmed down slightly, "But that still doesn't explain why you were on the same bed with me"

"Well I did sleep on the floor but my back was killing me cos I had to carry a certain SOMEONE last night so I slept on the bed too"

CL flashback

"Mianhe Seungri.....it's because I like you....."

Seungri's room

Seungri watched CL's face as she started to remember last night's events. He watched as her face changed expressions from horror, embarassment, anger and suddenly her face slowly started to turn red and she started shifting her eyes around the room. 'She remembers telling me she likes me doesn't she haha'.

"CL do you remember anything from last night then?"

"Uhm...ani" CL lied while trying to avoid eye contact.

'Pft so she's going to play this game then is she haha.' Seungri couldn't help but give a cheeky grin as he watched CL nervously fidget with her dress.

TOP's Room.

09:17am

"SSSSSEEEEEUUUUUNNNNNNGGGGGRRRRIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!"

CL's scream from the room next door startled Bom and TOP. They both got up and looked around shocked by the scream and confused. Bom and Top faced each other, looking at each other with a confused look until they remembered what happened last night. Bom turned away and faced the wall, 'OH MY GOD!! NOW THIS IS WHY I DON'T DRINK!'

"Um Bom did you sleep ok?" Top was trying to figure out what Bom was thinking, he didn't want her to think anything bad happened last night.

"y-ea yeah I did.", Bom muttered back, 'Should I ask him if he slept ok too? No don't ask  him that! Just get up and leave!' "Um I'm going to go now.....thanks for yesterday." She got out of bed only to realise she was in his shirt and not her dress. "Crap I'll wash your shirt and give it back to next time and with that she grabbed her dress from the floor and ran out before TOP could say anything.

 

2ne1 dorm

 

CL and Bom entered their dorm to find dara and minzy sprawled across the floor of the hallway.

"I don't think I can live girls!" Dara whined as she saw the two enter. Bom and CL joined Minzy and dara on the floor.

"Unnis it couldn't have been bad as mine! I pretented Young don shi was a horse and said he was JJANG!" Minzy wailed as she curled up into a ball. Minzy had come back early, when she had woken up Young don had already left much to her relief.

"I told Top that he smelled like buttery corn aish why why?? Me and my big mouth", Bom kicked her shoes off and rested her head on dara's stomach.

"Sigh.....I told seungri I....liked him", Cl mummered but it was loud enough for the others to hear.

"WHATT???????" The three girls cried,  gobsmacked at what CL had just said.