1 confession down 1 to go!

I fell for you....

"Look unnie now's you chance, he's alone", Minzy nudged Dara towards Ji who was still waiting for the food.

"Agh", Dara wimpered behind Bom.

"Just go will you?!", Bom pulled dara from behind her, "I know what you're like you know, if you don't say anything tonight you're just going to regret it!"

"I don't want to", dara pouted.

"Dara put yourself in his position, how would you feel if you were waiting for Jiyong to confess?", Bom said.

"You're right, it's not as if he'll reject me.....right?"

"Oh gawd noona you know he loves you!", Seungri exclaimed with fustration, "Just go when you have the chance!" and he pushed dara forward.

Dara slightly stumbled and bumped into someone,"Oh I'm so sorry", dara bowed repeatedly.

"Oh...it's you!", The woman said bitterly.

The others walked slightly forward to help.

"Do I know you?", dara asked.

"I was with your dad last time we met remember.....or your uncle whatever", she sneered.

It dawned to dara now and she remembered the woman's face clearly now, "You?"

"Yeah, if you see your dad or uncle whatever tell him to stop ringing me ok!"

"My....dad?", dara stuttered.

"Oh so he was your dad", the woman laughed.

"Dara who is this?", Bom walked up beside her.

"Her dad's ex thank god!", the woman replied before dara could, "Pft good thing I dumped him"

"You what?", dara asked not fully grasping the situation.

"What's going on?", Jiyong walked to them.

"Oh GD shi", the woman suddenly fluttered her eyes.

"You?", Jiyong remembered her immediately, "What are you doing here?"

"This must be fate, us meeting like this hehe", the girl flirted, "Oh is that Top shi omo", the woman cried.

Bom slightly stood in front of Top as if to say 'don't even think about coming onto Top'.

"Gd shi", the woman turned her attention to Jiyong again, "how about we get to know each other a little more?"

"No thank you", Jiyong replied.

"Excuse me.....my dad?", Dara stuttered, "Do you know where he is?"

"No and I don't want to know", the woman flipped her hair.

"But you must have his number or something right?", dara eagerly asked.

"So what if I do?"

"Could you please give me the number?", Dara begged, "please"

"God what a joke! Listen you", she pointed at dara, "I don't think your dad wants to stay in touch with you arasso", she focused on Jiyong again.

Dara grabbed her arm, "You don't understand, I really need to find him!"

"Ugh get off me!", she pushed dara to the floor.

"Dara!", Jiyong tried to help her but the woman wrapped her arm around him. Instead Bom and the others picked her up.

"YA!", Bom shouted in fury, "Who the hell do you think you're pushing?!"

"Excuse me? And you are?", the woman looked at Bom.

"You're worst nightmare!", Bom started to roll her sleeves up but Top stopped her.

"Excuse me, look I think you should just give dara her dad's number and we'll be on our way", Top interfered.

"Ooh your voice is divine", the girl flattered Top.

"This girl-", Bom got ready to beat the living daylights out of the woman.

"Oh GD help me", the woman said and hid behind JIyong.

"Get off me", Jiyong calmly said.

"Please all I want is his number please?", dara begged, "just his number"

"Ugh you and your dad deserve each other so pathetic!", the woman scoffed.

"It'll be your best interest to shut up right now", CL said coldly.

"You know what you're all pathetic", she laughed, "Gee why don't we go somewhere else just the two of us?", she played with Ji's shirt.

"No thank you", he replied coldly.

"Is there something between you and her?", the woman asked as she pointed at dara, "cos if there is let me warn you-"

"I don't need any warnings from you so you better leave", Jiyong released his shir from her.

The woman pouted, "Well don't you think there must be a reason why her father left her?", she said sniply.

"YA SHUT IT!", Bom screamed.

"Well I'm just saying a man wouldn't leave a perfectly happy family-"

"Shut up!", Dara shouted.

"Sensitive topic is it? You seem like the type to ruin a family!", the woman ruthlessly continued.

"I said shut up!", Tears fell down dara's face.

"Well then why did he leave you?"

Dara was speechless, she looked at the others but kept her head down as if in shame.

"You don't have an answer do you?", the woman looked happy, "must be true then? Whatever you did it must have been pretty bad for you father to leave"

'I didn't do anything....I didn't', Dara thought as she tears refused to stop. "I didn't....I didn't-", she suddenly felt light headed and everything seemed blurry. She suddenly hit something hard and could hear soft voices calling her name.

"DARA!", Bom cried as dara fell to the floor.

"NOONA!"

"OH MY GOD!", JI rushed to her side, "dara wake up! WAKE UP!", he shook her but dara layed there lifeless.

"Oh god so pathetic", the girl flipped her hair and walked away.

"Hyung, hold dara!", Ji laid dara on Top's lap and then ran after the woman.

"Ji! JI WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!", Bom shouted but Ji kept running.

"Unnie", Minzy wimpered shocked to see dara on the floor, "unnie".

"Dara wake up please", Top continued to shake her.

"Hyunng here, some water!", Seungri sprinkled some water on her face and dara stirred slightly.

"Ummm....hmmmm", dara mumbled.

"Oh thank god dara!", Bom hugged her.

"I didn't....didn't...do anything", she continued to mumble.

"I know....we know", Bom continued to craddle dara.

"Ji....", dara softly called for Ji, "I didn't do anything"

"dara he knows", Bom reassured her.

"Where....where is he?", dara muttered her eyes still half shut.

"He's....um....he's", Bom stuttered since she didn't know herself why he'd run off after the woman.

"Where is he?", dara asked again.

"I...don't know", Bom admitted.

'Oh god, Ji doesn't believe what that woman said does he? He didn't leave me did he?', dara started to panic.

"Where did he go?" dara asked in haste.

"He ran off.....after the woman", Bom said.

'No he wouldn't leave me....he's not like my dad! he's different, he wouldn't', dara shook her head as if to get rid off the thought. "he wouldn't...no he....can't leave me", dara got herself up but still stumbled slightly.

"Unnie careful", CL got hold of her before she fell down again.

Dara pushed CL off her and kept mumbling to herself, "No he can't he promised"

"Unnie calm down", Minzy tried to calm her down.

"He....promised he wouldn't leave me", Dara said as her breaths got shorter and sharper. She looked around looking for Ji and before anyone could stop her she broke into a run.

"DARA!", Bom shouted.

But dara didn't listen, she had to find Jiyong and tell him she didn't do anything wrong, remind him that he promised to never leave her. "He promised", she said as she ran through the crowd,

"Agh", she fell over after bumping into someone but she kept running, "he can't leave me!", she cried.

"JI!", dara shouted out loud, "JIYONG!"

 

 

 

"Ah where is that woman!", Ji kicked the floor in fustration, "I need to find her!"

"JI!", he heard someone calling his name.

"Huh?", he tried to see where it was coming from.

"JI!"

He walked towards the voice.

"JI! COME BACK PLEASE!!"

"Dara?", he asked himself and ran towards the voice.

He saw a small figure stumbling around calling for him, "JI!"

"DARA!"

Dara looked up to see Jiyong, she ran to him as fast as she could and fell onto him, "JI!!"

"Dara are you ok?", he asked worried.

"JI I swear I didn't do anything! Please don't trust her! Please don't leave me PLEASE!", she wailed.

"Dara-"

"Please I beg you please!! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!", Dara cried.

"You...... love me?", Jiyong asked shocked by Dara's sudden confession.

"YES!", dara cried, "so please don't leave me! You promised!"

"Dara...."

"Please Ji don't", she cried in his arms, "please I need you"

"I'm not going anywhere dara! Why do you think that", Ji her hair.

"Then...", dara sniffled as she looked at him, "why did....did you run away?"

"I wasn't running away", Ji furrowed his brows, "I was.....trying to find the woman so I could get your dad's number", he admitted.

"What?", dara asked realising that he wasn't trying to leave her.

Ji nodded, "Didn't I say I'd never leave you?"

Dara nodded.

"Well then you should know that I meant it and I will never leave you!", Ji said confidently.

Dara sighed with relief and placed her head on his chest and started to cry.

"Why are you crying now?", Ji asked.

"Cos....I feel like such an idiot", Dara mumbled.

Ji couldn't help but smile, he placed his head on her head and cradled her.