How to confess?

I fell for you....

 

"Oh wow CL's ringing me!", Seungri exclaimed, it was always usually him that rang her.

"Hello?"

"Hi oppa", CL said.

"OPPA?!"

"Oppa, me and the unnies have finished our schedule and we're heading to the amusement park, shall we meet you there?"

"Um....um....ok", Seungri stuttered.

"Ok can't wait....miss you oppa", CL put the phone down.

"What just happened?", Seungri stood in his bedroom stunned.

 

2ne1 car

"oppa?", Minzy asked.

"what? can't I call my boyfriend oppa?", CL simply stated.

"I guess....it's just you've never called |Seungri oppa before", dara said.

CL shrugged and acted like it wasn't a big deal but inside she was cringing, 'Aish CL you have to be nice to Seungri remember be nice to him today arasso', CL had taken what Bom said last night to heart and had decided to act like a loving girlfriend for once.

"Oh it's Young don oppa!", Minzy took her phone out to read the text enthusiastically, "He says he's really excited about today and that he's coming with together with the boys".

Minzy started to write a text back but then stopped half way, 'He hasn't even confessed to me? I shouldn't seem to easy....', Minzy deleted the half formed text and turned her phone off completely.

"Aren't you going to text back?", dara asked.

"No way....who doesn he think he is? Does he think just because he's nice to me I'm suddenly going to be head over heals in love with him hmph!"

"Um Minzy you know I was just joking about yesterday right?", Bom realised what was going on here, "Young don really likes you"

"No unnie, you're right, if he doesn't confess then I don't want anything to do with him", Minzy stated.

"Aigoo what have i done", Bom muttered to herself.

 

 

Big Bang dorm

"That's odd?" young don said to himself as he checked his phone for the 6th time.

"What's wrong?", Jiyong entered the room as he put on a hoody.

"Nothing", he checked his phone again, usually Minzy replied to his texts immediately, "Hmm maybe she didn't get my text, I'll give her a ring"

"What? Voice mail?!", Young don said in shock.

"Ok weirdo calm down", Jiyong gave Young don a weird look, "GUYS lets go we're going to be late!!"

 

Amusement park

"Everyone hoody up?", Bom checked the girls. They were idols after all and since they were meeting the guys in secret they didn't want to be recognised.

"Ah I think that's the guys", dara pointed to the black van entering the car park. The guys stepped out all hooded out and in shades.

"Seungri oppa", CL ran up to Seungri but out of reflex, Seungri ran behind Top to hide from his own girlfriend.

"What's wrong oppa?", CL asked Seungri.

"No...nothing", Seungri stuttered.

"Ok then let's go!", She held onto his arm.

"What the hell is going on?", Seungri mumbled.

 

"Minzy!", Young don waved at her, "I texted you and rang you how come you didn't pick up?"

"Oh phone battery's dead", Minzy simply said.

"Oh ok then", Young don felt awkward suddenly, "You ok?"

"Of course I am", Minzy faked a smile.

 

"Hi Ji", dara walked up to Ji.

"Hey"

"How are you today?"

"Good you?"

"Yup great....um....do you want me to carry your bagpack for you?", dara asked.

"It's ok no thanks", Jiyong laughed.

'Oh god dara you need to tell him you like him too! But how?'

 

Top looked at Bom and Bom looked at him. They nodded to each other and that was it.

'FLIP! I need to confess to her!!', Top thought as he followed Bom into the park.

 

"Seungri would you like to go on any particular ride?", CL asked sweetly.

"Not really, I'll go on one you want to go on."

"Really!", CL cried, 'Crap no CL you need to be nice to him', "Oh I mean no we'll go on something you like"

"No it's really ok CL, what do you want to go on?", Seungri asked again.

"No you tell me what you want to go on oppa?"

"It's ok really"

"Just tell me what you want to go on oppa", she said through gritted teeth but then quickly laughed to cover her fustration.

"You're scaring me", Seungri backed away from her.

"Oh you want to go in the haunted house", CL ignored Seungri's comment and dragged him to the haunted house.

 

 

"You know Ji there's alot of things I like....", Dara started off. 'That's it dara this is a good start'

"Yeah like what?", Jiyong obliviosly asked.

"Well I like alot of things such as tam tam, singing, me2day, YG family, chocolate, rides and so on...."

"Ok...", Jiyong said confused as to where this conversation was going, "Do you want me to buy you chocolate then?"

"Huh?", Dara asked, "No what I'm trying to say is that I like those things alot but there are a very few few things or people that I like even more....." dara gulped, 'Nows the moment dara say that the thing you really really like is him say it say it!!'

"I know," Jiyong simply said, not grasping where Dara was going with the conversation, "hey want to ride the viking?"

"The viking?", dara asked defeated that Ji couldn't figure out she was trying to confess to him, "Sure why not."

 

"Minzy do you want to eat some candy floss?", Young don asked.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?"

"Why candy floss?", Minzy said again, "I thought only couples ate candy floss!"

"They do?", Young don asked slightly confused.

"Yes because candy flosses are pink and you know what pink represents?", Minzy asked with her hands on her hips.

Young don shook his head slightly.

"Well let me tell you then, It represents love!"

"It does?"

Minzy nodded.

"Well if you don't want the pink ones.....they also sell yellow candy flosses here", Young don said warily, not understanding why Minzy was acting that way.

"And do you know what yellow stands for?"

"It has a meaning too?", Young don asked.

"Of course! It means friendship!", Minzy replied sternly, "So which one are you going to buy for me then?!"

"Buy what?", Young don was really confused now.

"Are you going to buy me the pink candy floss or the yellow candy floss?!"

"Is this a trick question?", Young said, "How about a hotdog then"

 

 

"Where did the others go?", Bom asked herself.

"They all coupled off", Top said as he stood at her side.

"Oh I see", Bom said flatly.

"Want something to eat?"

Bom shook her head.

"Want to go on a ride?"

Bom shook her head again.

"Want to do anything with me?"

Bom was about to shake her head but stopped herself, "Let's get something to eat then"

"Cool", he followed her to a food stall, 'Now's your chance TOP, let's confess arasso, get on one knee and present her with a hotdog and say you love her!'

"Do you want a hotdog?", Bom asked.

"Huh? Yes i mean no!", Top shook his head, 'You idiot how can you confess to her with a hotdog! how about a rice cake?'

"Um what about rice cakes?", Bom asked again.

"NO!", 'Idiot you don't have to confess with food!'

"Ok then", Bom looked at him weirdly.

"You know what I'm not hungry, let's go on the rides", he yanked Bom away from the food stalls.