These girls will never change

I fell for you....

Dorm building

"Alright then....I guess....see you tomorrow?", said Top while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sure.... tomorrow", replied Bom trying to act calm and cool.

 

The boys had dropped the girls and each 'couple' were saying their goodbyes for the night.

 

"Bye then", dara smiled and turned to go inside.

Jiyong grabbed her hand and turned her around.

Dara waited for him to say something but Ji just looked at her and smiled, "Night" and let go of her hand.

 

"Goodnight Young don shi", Minzy shyly whispered.

"Hmm, shi? You know what shi stands for?", Young don pretended to be angry, "it means you don't like me and you know what oppa stands for? it means you like me, so which one is it huh?" he asked jokingly, teasing Minzy about her previous behaviour at the amusement park.

Minzy couldn't help but laugh and she ran to her front door and then shouted, "then I'll stick to SHI!! Sleep well Young don SHIIIIII!" and ran inside.

"YAAA!"

 

"Night", Cl uninterestingly said to Seungri and started walking away.

"Wh.. WAIT!", Seungri panicked.

"What?", Cl replied stoically

"I mean....is.... is that it?"

"What is?"

"Night?"

"um....Goodnight then?", Cl replied not understanding Seungri

"No I mean....", Seungri pointed at his cheek.

"Oh please as if", Cl shoved Seungri back and walked in.

 

 

"Bye then", Bom said for the nth time.

"Bye", Top replied not moving.

"yea.....bye"

Top heaved a sigh, "we should probably stop saying bye now"

"O-oh yea....right", Bom stuttered.

Silence.

...

...

...

...

"Bye then", Top finally managed to say.

Bom just nodded and walked into the building.

"Top you idiot!!", Top told himself as he shook his head.

 

"Bom-ah you babo!", Bom exclaimed once she got the dorm.

 

 

2ne1 dorm

*cricket cricket*

Silence.....

The girls were all sitting in a row in the TV room, biting their nails and looking nervous.

"So....", Cl began, she was the only one that seemed calm, "you girls ok?" she asked warily.

The others continued to bite their nails.

"dara unnie", Cl turned to dara, "did you have fun with Ji oppa?"

"Ohhhhh", cringed Dara and hid behind Bom.

"Waeyo?", CL asked surprised by Dara's reaction.

"I'm.....embarassed", Dara whimpered.

"Oh gawd UNNIE CHINCHA!", Cl exclaimed.

"OHHHH", Bom was the next cringe and she hid her face behind a cushion.

"What's wrong with you unni?", Cl surprised.

"I flung myself at TOP like a wild beast ready to devour its prey in the cable car!! what must he be thinking!", Bom wailed with Dara.

"Ah chincha unnies,  don't....be-be like THIS!", CL tried to pull the cushion off Bom, "You...we-were fine be..fore!"

"That's before it dawned on me what I had done!", Bom pulled back the cushion making Cl topple over flat on the floor.

"You're right unni, the way I was acting with young don oppa was soooooo embarassing!! otoke!", Minzy said rocking back and forth still biting her non-existent nails.

"I shouldn't have confessed!", Dara shook her head, "or atleast confessed like a normal human being"

"I should have pretended not to see Top's message....", Bom stopped as she remembered the night's highlight

"Oh girls seriously relax", Cl couldn't understand the problem, "well you need to relax, cos you can't act like this infornt of them tomorrow, what would they think?!"

"You're right I'm not going to act like this in front of Top because I'm not going to see Top tomorrow!", Bom stated.

"Oh please unnie not again, you're not gonna avoid him again are you??", Cl asked shaking Bom.

"Y-..e..yes....I-I-ammmm", Bom continued as Cl kept shaking her.

"Bom's right.....should I pretend to be ill tomorrow and avoid going to the company?", dara asked herself.

Cl hit her head with her hand, "these girls will never change!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Write lovely readers, mianhe for the pretty boring update, I'm just trying to get back into writing and although there is so much more left to this story and I feel like there will 100s of chapters lol it's still harder. And ooh new subscribers already, thank you thank you!! xxxx