Tips

I fell for you....

"Dudes I kissed her!", Top confessed to the boys once they were back in the dorm.

"WOHOOOOOO!", Seungri shouted.

"We want to take credit for that!", Jiyong added, "Our plan worked!"

"Plan?", Top asked, "You know what I don't even want to know", he sat on the sofa.

"Hyung why the long face? Aren't you happy?", Young don asked.

"Of course I am....well I was, but now I feel bad"

"Why?", Taeyang asked.

"Cos.....I don't know, I should have said something to her too", he ran his fingers through his hair, "I should have told her I liked her too!"

"Yeah that you should have done, I mean we gave you so many opportunities for you to tell her how you feel as well", Ji said.

"I know I know, you guys don't need to remind me!"

"It's just you suddenly turn mute around her", Young don added.

"Mute?"

"Yeah all you do is stare at her or say 'ummm'", Seungri imitated Top.

"Umm...no I don't", Top replied.

"You just did it", Seungri pointed out.

"I mean come on hyung, your TOP, T-O-P for goodness sake, you could have any girl just like that!", Ji said, "Why don't you use that charm with Bom noona?"

"Do you honestly think my charm would work on her?", Top raised a brow.

"Why wouldn't it?", Ji asked.

"Cos everytime I look at her or hold her or talk to her she just RUNS AWAYYYYYY!", Top shouted in fustration making his dongsengs jump back in fright.

"Woah hyung, Bom noona has really got you hasn't she", Seungri finally said.

"You are so madly in love with her you have no idea!", Young don shook his head.

"Ya ya I'm not madly in love with her alright!", Top lied.

"Sure you're not hyung", the guys said.

"Is it that obvious?", Top asked quietly.

"What?"

"That I'm madly in love with her?", Top sheepishly asked.

"You know what you and noona are made for each other....you two just have no clue", dae simply said, shutting Top up.

"Well if you want to tell her how you feel, you better do it right hyung!", Ji said, "as in clearly, when it comes to love apparently Bom noona isn't the quickest to catch on to the signs so make it clear really clear!"

"And how am I supposed to do that?"

"I don't know, that's up to you.....spell it if you have to!", Ji shrugged, "but you better tell her fast, cos if you don't she'll probably think you kissed her for the hell of it and not because you like her."

"Oh god you're right!", Top started to think, "Well how did you guys confess?", he turned to the boys.

"Um....well.....um", the guys stuttered.

"Hyung do we have to tell you?", Seungri asked.

Top nodded and waited.

"Well, for me it was after I stupidly called CL when I was drunk remember?", Seungri said.

"Yeah I remember and....."

"Well then, CL had been crying all day, so I went to make her feel better by apologising....."

The guys were listening intently right now.

"Aish! Do I have to?", Seungri covered his face.

"YES!", all the guys replied.

"Then I told her I was sorry and that I liked her!", he quickly blurted out and then started to cringe as the guys wolf whistled.

"What about you Young don?", Top turned to Young don now.

"Well.....come to think of it I haven't really confessed to her but we kind of have a mutual feeling if that makes sense"

"And how do you have this mutual agreement?", Top was now holding a note book and writing notes.

"Hyung what are you doing?", Young don asked.

"Writing tips, I need ideas people so hurry up and answer my question!"

"FIne, well little things like calling her out to the river and um......uhum uhum....."

"Uhum uhum what?", Top pryed.

"You know surprising her with gifts, and little kisses"

"HWAAAAHHHHHH!", the guys gasped.

"On the cheeks!!", Young don quickly said, "Just on the cheeks.

"And what does she do for you?", Top asked again like an interviewer.

"HEhe", Young don suddenly turned mushy, "You know make me cookies, hug me when I'm upset, make me laugh, call me out to meet her...."

"Ok ok I get the picture now wipe that idiotic grin!", Top snapped, "And you ji?"

"What about me?"

"HOW DID YOU CONFESS?! FOR GOODNESS SAKE HAVE YOU NOT BEEN LISTENING!", Top's anger flared up again.

"Jees hyung chill will you! What has Bom noona done to you!", Ji said.

"Just answer the question!"

"Ok....it was when we went to buy food for you guys and saw her dad and well she was in a pretty bad state.....", ji drifted off in his own littl world thinking about how distraught dara was that night.

"And?", Top asked nicely this time.

"And, she was crying for her dad in the rain.....on the street....and I went up to her, hugged her and told her I'd protect her and......."

"And?", Seungri asked.

Ji continued, "And that I'll always be by her side and will love her forever no matter what"

Dae whimpered in the corner, "I want to confess to someone too"

Ji shook his head at his dongseng, "Then why don't you?!"

"Well if I had someone to confess to then I WOULD!", Dae stood up in a huff and went to the kitchen.

Top turned to Ji again, "And what did she say?"

"She said....that she needed time that's all", Ji laughed at himself.

"And?", Taeyang asked completely absorbed in the story.

"I said that even if she decides that she doesn't want me in the end I'll still protect her", Ji shrugged.

Taeyang's lips started to tremble and he clapped his hands together.

"Oh gawd don't act like daesung tae!", ji moaned.

"What? Can't I cry now?", Tae protested.

"Because there is no reason for you to cry you idiot!", Ji shoved him.

"There is.....how can you like some one that much Ji, that you're willing to still be by her side even if she decides she doesn't love you?", Taeyang seriously asked.

"I don't know, I just do", Ji shrugged again then turned to Top, "Hyung is that enough interrogation for today then?"

"Yeah.....you three really like CL, Minzy and Dara don't you?"

The guys nodded.

"Hyung, don't force anything you know, for us, the situation was right for us to confess you know, at the time it just felt right", Jiyong said.

Top nodded.

"But don't leave it for so long that Bom noona thinks that you kissed her even when you don't like her", Seungri added.

 

 

 

2ne1 dorm

"Bom I know what you're thinking!", Dara warned as she removed her make up

"What? What am I thinking then?", Bom replied from under her duvet.

"You're trying to think of ways to avoid going to the amusement park with us!"

'Dang! No wonder she's my best friend!', "Dammit!"

"Listen, just come with us yeah? If you want things to be normal and not awkward between you two then come"

"But I don't want to", Bom pouted.

"I'll buy you corn", CL popped her head out of the bathroom with a tooth brush in .

'Tempting', "I don't know...."

"I'll buy you 5 corns!"

"5?! In one day?!"

CL nodded.

"And you won't tell trainer hwang?"

"I promise"

"DEAL!!", Bom exclaimed.

"Well that was easy", Dara muttered.

"I don't have to talk to him right?", Bom asked.

"What? Of course you do!", Minzy shouted, "Unnie, oppa will think you're being rude otherwise"

Bom pouted, "But what am I meant to say?"

"Just talk to him normally like how we do", dara suggested.

"Oh pleaseeeeeeee", Bom said, "Dara you're still awkward with JI whether you like it or not I mean you still haven't told him how you feel..... poor guy"

Dara pouted now.

"And you", Bom turned to CL, "You talk to Seungri as if he's your servant, you need to treat him like your boyfriend"

CL knew she was right so she held her head low.

"And you missy!", She turned to Minzy, "Has Young don confessed yet? You need to grow a back bone and show him that you won't be doing or going anywhere with him until he officially tells you he likes you....I mean a girl needs to have some pride too!"

Minzy nodded in agreement, "You're right unnie"

"Exactly of course I'm right so how can you guys say I have to act like you girls when you three don't even act normally?!"

'Bom's right, it's really unfair of me to keep Ji waiting.....I know he'll wait for me forever but that doesn't mean I should let him....', dara went deep in thought.

'I don't treat Seungri right sometimes......he does so much for me and loves me so much as well.....I shouldn't treat him that way', CL thought while she brushed her teeth.

'I know he likes me but shouldn't he confess to me properly?', Minzy thought as she laid beside Bom.

"Once you guys sort out your love lives then you can pester me, until then i don't want to hear another word about Top hmph, GOOD NIGHT!", Bom covered herself with her duvet.