Looking for Park Bom

I fell for you....

 

 

6 months later

 

 

"Oppa", the 2ne1 girls walked into the gym where TOP was. 

 

Top nodded towards the girls and then left the room

 

The girls looked at each other and sighed.

 

For the past 6 months, TOP had been a completely different guy. he wasn't the funny and warm, caring hyung/oppa anymore, it was as if Top was just a shell without a soul now. He went to his schedules, he practiced, he wrote songs, he worked out, he recorded.... nothing changed about his daily routine, but he was still a different person....he wasn't TOP.

 

He'd spent the first two months travelling to Busan himself looking for Bom, he'd begged YG and the girls to tell him where she had gone, but no one knew where she was in Busan. When YG finally told TOP that Bom had asked YG not to look for her and that she would come back when she was ready, TOP felt devastated, he blamed himself that because of him Bom was separated from the people she loved the most. But that didn't stop him looking for her....but still he couldn't find her.

 

 

Top suddenly walked back into the gym, "Bom?", he asked already knowing the answer but still asking.

 

The girls shook their heads, "mianhe oppa we haven't heard from unni."

 

Top smiled weakly and left.

 

Dara sat on the treadmill, "Where is that damn girl!!"

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Aigooo isn't your niece pretty!" a customer exclaimed as she waited for her fish at the fish market in Busan.

 

"She is isn't she?", the ajhumma agreed, "you know she's a member of a famous-"

 

"Ajhumma!!", the girl who was packing the fish glared at her.

 

"Arasso", the ajhumma covered .

 

"There you go ajhumma, come again!"

 

"Aigoo...deh deh, what's your name? you know I have a very handsome son that works at the bank...would you like to meet him?", the customer ajhumma asked eagerly.

 

"She's taken!", her ajhumma protectively said.

 

The girl giggled, "don't mind her....my name is Bom, Park Bom", Bom smiled and bowed.

 

 

For the past 6 months, this was where she had been hiding. She was staying with her favourite ajhumma,  who used to work for Bom's family, but for some reason instead of going to visit her own family she felt more comfortable coming to stay with her ajhumma.

Her daily life here was completely different to her life as a singer. She would wake up early and go fishing with Ajhussi and then take the stock to the fish market to sell with her ajhumma. It wasn't like she was going to stay here forever, she knew there were people waiting for her, but she still couldn't get rid of her feelings for TOP and she was determined to not face him until she did.

 

"Ajhumma, I'm not taken you know", Bom giggled as the customer left, "you never know her son might be the one", Bom pretended to faint and leaned on her ajhumma.

 

Her ajhumma slapped her back.

 

"Oww", Bom pouted.

 

"You are taken!", her ajhumma shouted back, "There is a perfectly capable man waiting for you back in Seoul!"

 

Bom sighed at the thought of TOP again.

 

"See...see that sigh....you're still not over him Bom-ah...go back to him"

 

"What? And leave you? never hehe",  Bom joked and then returned to the fish stock in the box.

 

"You know he's been calling around looking for you....it won't take long for him to find you at the rate he's looking for you", her ajhumma sighed and sat next to Bom.

 

A tear slipped from Bom's eyes as she knelt in front of the fish, "Oh wow, ajhumma we've done pretty well today, we've nearly got rid off today's stock"

 

The ajhumma shook her head, "changing the subject isn't going to change how you feel Bom"

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Minzy was walking along the corridor, her head filled with thoughts.

 

Young don followed her from behind, softly smiling at himself that his girlfriend hadn't noticed him yet. He suddenly thought of something and ran to her side and planted a kiss on her cheek, "GOTCHA!"

 

"YA!", Minzy rubbed her cheek and glared at Young don, "AISH!"

 

Young don laughed and hugged his girlfriend.

 

"You need to really stop doing that!", Minzy muttered

 

"Doing what?"

 

"Kissing me, holding my hands, hugging me in public", Minzy replied, "what if sajangnim saw!"

 

"Or worse your Big Bang oppas", Young don pretended to look scared.

 

Minzy started giggling, "oh gawd that was just hilarious, i was so mad at Bom unnie for telling everyone-", Minzy suddenly stopped talking when she remembered Bom unnie. She sighed and looked up at Young don sadly.

 

"Come here", Young don pulled her closer and hugged her.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

YG gathered the whole team in Teddy's recording studio.

 

"Ok guys, as you know we're all going to be performing at the K-POP summer show as a comeback for....well you know...", YG stuttered.

 

The music industry had been hardly active after the KPOP award show, the CEOs from the agencies thought it best to let their idols recover from the tragedy, but 6 months later they realised it was time to come back together and stronger. So to celebrate, all idols would be performing medleys of their hit songs.

 

"What were you thinking of doing sajangnim?", Teddy asked.

 

"Well I want a medley of Big Bang and 2ne1 songs", he turned to his idols, "so pick some of your songs and start working on them with Teddy arasso".

 

"Deh", they all bowed as YG left them to work.

 

"Ok....any suggestions?", Teddy asked rubbing his hands.

 

"Why don't we start with the very first songs we did when we debuted....I think the fans will like that", Ji suggested.

 

"Yup good idea....they don't call you music genius for no reason I can see that", chuckled Kush.

 

"So how about 'we belong together'?", Teddy asked, not realising everyone had gone silent at his suggestion

 

That was one of Big Bang's song they had done with Bom.

 

Still not hinting the akwardness in the room Teddy said, "Better still 'Forever With You'! Yes we're doing that", he fiddled around looking for the song on his computer.

 

Seungri flinched as everyone looked at TOP who was silently staring at the floor.

 

"Hyung...how about...another one?", Daesung poked Teddy and pointed at TOP.

 

Teddy made an 'o' shape with his mouth and then bit his tongue as to say crap.

 

"Um..let's do another one then hah haa", Teddy laughed nervously.

 

"yea let's do-", Dara started to say.

 

"I think Forever With You sounds good", Top said quietly, still looking at the floor, "It's one of Bom's favourite...."

 

Everyone nervously looked at eachother.

 

"Are you sure hyung?", Ji asked nervously.

 

"Yes.", Top stood up and walked out.

 

The boys and 2ne1 turned around and glared at Teddy.

 

"What?", Teddy shrugged his shoulders nervously.

 

"AISH!", they all threw pillows, bottles, phones and whatever they could find at him.